• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Favorite Overall Pokemon Game Music!

Your fave music?

• Total voters

Megh

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I like the Mt. Pyre (Outside) theme from R/S/E, and the theme from the route to the right of Hearthome City in D/P/Pt.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
R/S/E Music will never be bested in my opinion. I love that stuff, it's so hardcore ^^

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
G/S/C, D/P/Pt, and B/W would have to be my top choices for the games' soundtrack. They were all good, especially the Gym Leader battle in G/S/C. And Team Plasma's theme on B/W cannot be missed.

Flame Mistress

The DPPt ones, especially the ones for cities and landmarks (LOVE the Pokemon League music). Gets me all nostalgic about when I first completed my now-lost Diamond, lol.

Silver Bolt

Undying flames
Platinum had the best music in my opinion so D/P/Pt. I really liked the music on routes and the credits theme. Not to mention the awesome Giratina battle theme.

TehGr81

College graduate
I like the music from R/S/E, FR/LG and D/P/Pt, but I have a special place for R/S/E music, especially the indoor theme for Mt. Pyre, the Mt. Chimney theme and the Gym Leader battle theme.

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
R/B/Y are the BEST

WHAT NOW!!!

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Mysterious Dungeon definitely makes tops. That had some of the most joyful, filled-with-life music I've heard in a pokémon game. I loved the string music, particularly the city square theme, as well as that forest theme.

Also close to the top for me would be Hoenn, which, as with the original poster, is nostalgic, as Sapphire was my second pokémon game. Colosseum also deserves a mention, having a really catchy main battle theme (almost to an ear-wormish extent).

matgonor

Too cool for SSB4
thou my favorite soundtrack is part of the rse era(deoxys battle theme), the prize goes to black and white for having the best music of them all.i still hear n´s theme everyday(damn i miss that guy).

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
All games have favourite music:
R/B/Y/LG/FR vs Gary, Lavender Town
R/S/E I think almost all, but especially vs Steven and Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza
D/P/Pt, vs Barry, Gym Leaders and Elite4 and vs Giratina
HG/SS vs Johto Elite4(Gym Leaders) and vs Red/Lance
B/W vs N

R/B/E music is very nostalgic, but D/P/Pt is simply epic.

Estellise

peachy
I like alot of Pokemon music,but Black and White had the best.
Is it weird that I think,in all versions,that Lavender Town had good music?And that it isn't creepy or disturbing,it's more...sad...:,<