• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Favorite Part of Pokemon?

Strawberry Mint

Dancer in the Dark
What is your favorite part of playing Pokemon? My personal favourite is the collecting aspect, I always catch as many Pokemon as I can, and hoard them away in my boxes. It's like an obsession.

EDIT: What the heck, I broke the poll and I can't add one now that it's been posted

Last edited:

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
I like battling, specially the GLs and E4s.
That is why I like to restart my games often, to battle them again and again :p

I am not a collector at all, I just catch the Pokémon I am planning to use.

Manna

Rockin' the Suburbs
That first time playing when you get to choose your starter. It's always been a very pivotal and memorable moment for me, and marks the start of a new adventure. I love that moment.

Second would be battling in general.

pretty much the solo game aspect (i raerly do online battling) first playthrough usally to get the feel for the game and 2nd for collecting mons (587 in dex on white now)

auteur

Fossil freak
I like collecting, but it's tiring, so I'm doing it on White but I won't do it on White 2. Battling, breeding, training, exploring, there are many things to do in the games, and it's variety what I enjoy the most.

That first time playing when you get to choose your starter. It's always been a very pivotal and memorable moment for me, and marks the start of a new adventure. I love that moment.
Yeah, I know that feeling. It's always exciting to set off on a new adventure.

Last edited:
Evolution, types, etc.