1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Your Favorite Part of Pokemon?

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by Strawberry Mint, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Strawberry Mint

Strawberry Mint Dancer in the Dark

What is your favorite part of playing Pokemon? My personal favourite is the collecting aspect, I always catch as many Pokemon as I can, and hoard them away in my boxes. It's like an obsession.

EDIT: What the heck, I broke the poll and I can't add one now that it's been posted

Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
  2. Lucario Fan

Lucario Fan Well-Known Member

Mine is battling.

3. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep Eldritch Abomination

I like battling, specially the GLs and E4s.
    That is why I like to restart my games often, to battle them again and again :p

I am not a collector at all, I just catch the Pokémon I am planning to use.

4. Manna

Manna Rockin' the Suburbs

That first time playing when you get to choose your starter. It's always been a very pivotal and memorable moment for me, and marks the start of a new adventure. I love that moment.

Second would be battling in general.

5. Dragalge

Dragalge This is more than 20 characters long

The gym battles and PWT

6. judgeyrocks

judgeyrocks Member

pretty much the solo game aspect (i raerly do online battling) first playthrough usally to get the feel for the game and 2nd for collecting mons (587 in dex on white now)

7. auteur

auteur Fossil freak

I like collecting, but it's tiring, so I'm doing it on White but I won't do it on White 2. Battling, breeding, training, exploring, there are many things to do in the games, and it's variety what I enjoy the most.

Yeah, I know that feeling. It's always exciting to set off on a new adventure.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
  8. Evolution, types, etc.