• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favorite pizza topping

Ice Lock

Hello!
Ham, Mushrooms, Kebab, Hottest chili peppers on menu, Seasoned chicken e.g. jerk, bbq, chinese, etc.

Huhadude

Banned
Pepparoni all the way. It's just tasty. A little spicy, a nice taste to combine with the cheese = great taste. Great now I'm hungry.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Every time I order Pizza I get these topping combinations.

A. Ham, pineapple and jalapenos.
B. Pepperoni, black olives, mushrooms and jalapenos.
C. Spinach, black olives and mushrooms.

I Always get those.

Citizen Insane

Eh, life is a game.
Fungi, Peperoni, Shoarma (with garlic sauce)(BET Y'ALL DON'T KNOW THIS ONE BUT IT'S BASICALLY A PART OF HEAVEN) and cheese. <3<3

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
I used to go nuts for the cheeseless seafood pizza, but now I usually stick to the one with fresh salmon and sour cream. Sooooooooooooo delicious, especially the one at the my local pizza place.

I also LOVE the hawaiian one (ham and pineapple), but I can't find it anywhere anymore -___-"

Citizen Insane

Eh, life is a game.
I used to go nuts for the cheeseless seafood pizza, but now I usually stick to the one with fresh salmon and sour cream. Sooooooooooooo delicious, especially the one at the my local pizza place.

I also LOVE the hawaiian one (ham and pineapple), but I can't find it anywhere anymore -___-"

Those are in abundance here, and that's probably the only Pizza topping I don't like. ;__;

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I usually go for pepperoni, though I don't mind it with just cheese or with sausage. Then one day I went to a local Peter Piper's and decided to sprinkle on some parmesan and went to heaven. I just keep forgetting to put it on the Little Caesar's pizza we always get because I'm getting tired of Little Caesar's unless we get the breadsticks.

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
I usually go for ham [or as some people call it canadian bacon?].

However my all time favorite has to be Chicken, Mushrooms, and Black Olives on a pizza with Alfredo for the sauce. Best pizza ever.

Sinnoh Ash

Electrifying Hair
My favorite toppings on a pizza has to be Pepperoni, Ham, and Bacon

Is it weird to like seafood toppings on pizza? Cuz I love them, it tastes so nice <3
Or basically any meat with really hot spicy pepper. Well, anything spicy really, haha >w<

SmartD

I mainly like pepperoni, but sometimes I add ground beef, and green peppers to the mix.

MedMana

Wired, Yet Tired
I given the chance, I typically go for pepperoni/spinach or pepperoni/spinach/banana pepper. Unfortunately, spinach is rare and I only know one place with banana peppers, so I often wind up with simple pepperoni...

Skylander Sylveon

Top Coordinator
Pineapple and ham. <3 They're freaken LEGENDARY, even though I did like plain cheese for a while. xD

NovaNight

Eternally Eternity
I've always gone for cheese, and I now really like sun-dried tomatoes on my pizza. If the pizza is homemade, I'll add some red peppers as well!