• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Favorite PMD2 boss (spoilers)

Who is your favorite boss

• Grovyle

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Dusknoir and his jailers

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Primal Dialga

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Palkia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darkrai and his army

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Uxie's Groudon

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Regigigas and his army

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • other

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters

AstralEon

The one and only.
I would say Regigigas (I call him GigaRegi, sounds better) and his army. That one was an epic battle. It was like what? 6v10?

I forgot about Luxray and the Luxio tribe. I was freaked out at first. I was like "WTF!" when I first fought them. Managed to get them all in one try though.

Third would be the final battle with Darkrai and his minions. Something was telling me that he wasnt alone on this battle.

Also what seemed funny and epic at the same time is the "Grand Master Of All Things Bad" :D

NinjaBaker

The Dusknoir battle was so bad ***. That had to be the best one. It was like so epic, fighting the guy that you use to look up too. Its just so epic...

;477;;302;

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Although Primal Dialga was hard to beat, I say he's my favorite PMD2 boss. My reasons? I just love the music played in it ^^ Best boss music I've heard in the whole game :]

ShinyPalkia

Either Dusknoir and his Sableye or Regigigas and his Hitmonlee and Bronzong. Both had many Pokémon so they weren't so easy and short battles, and it was funny when Hitmonlee and Bronzong were hitting us while Regigigas just stood there and tried to move though its Slow Start ability didn't like it. :p

DYLANJON

FC: 4855 8997 3020
My fave PMD2 boss

Man, i loved kickin' Mesprit's ***, but i also liked beating the "grand master of all things bad", what a joke, but you have to get ready big time, it took me 6 or 7 times to beat it.

NINJA PENGUIN2

<-- YOU WILL BE MINE
i guess my favorate was difinatly the darkrai battle, (it was the only boss battle to block my discharge!)

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Dusknoir was a good battle, but Primal Dialga was my favorite hands down. If that battle wasn't so hard, I would have loved more.

My favorite boss would have to be a tie between the grand maser of all things bad(because he was hard to beat and because he was funny)or primal dialga(because he was hard to beat and because of the music)

golduck#1

i would say darkrai or rayquazza . both hard to beat adn get to

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
Darkrai's and Dusknoir's were my favs cause they both had you outnumbered.
Primal Dialga's one is great as well-love the music

mew801

i liked luxray and duskoir cause they were pretty easy to beat them.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I loved Primal Dialga and Darkrai comes a second (not very close). Primal Dialga took me about 30 tries, but when I did it, the storyline really made me cry!

Matchre

Burn, baby, burn.
Dusknoir and his Sableye crew. EPIC *** KICKING ENSUED.

Seriously, by then I just wanted to kill Dusknoir DEADER THAN DEAD.

Got my wish, didn't I, at the end of the game~.

Bobby Frank JR

Mewy Christmas!
Dusknoir's crew,
Regigigas Crew,
Wigglytuff guild,
Primal Dialga,
Darkrai's Crew.

That's alot! =]

aerisLana

i cannot believe
I liked Dusknoir & his Sableyes, but I chose 'Other' because I liked the Lake Trios more (Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf). They were so easy. =P Primal Dialga & Palkia were challenging & hard, and I liked the BGM in the battle. =*