• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Favorite PMD2 boss (spoilers)

Who is your favorite boss

• Grovyle

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Dusknoir and his jailers

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Primal Dialga

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Palkia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darkrai and his army

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Uxie's Groudon

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Regigigas and his army

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • other

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters

rekreatur

Primal Dialga, I just loved the boss music. I stood still around 10 minutes just so I could listen to it xD
Oh and Regigigas and the Hitmonlee and Bronzong were awesome too, I liked battling with another team.. Although my partner (Pikachu) used Discharge right in the beginning and it knocked out all the Hitmonlee and Bronzong xD

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
Probably was Primal Dialga, music was great. But I liked beating Grovyle, he was always so easy with my fire types. :B

lugia100

Like a boss!
So far, id say Dialga. I love the Temporal Tower music, the music when your battling him, and some people may think im crazy but, I thought that Dialga was a easy boss. Oh wait, that's coz I threw x-eye seeds at him.

Protoman EXE

Aegis Shield Up!!!
I liked to battle Regigigas and his army.

diddykong

Uber Gamer
The bosses I enjoy have to be semi-tough, and have great themes. That'd be Primal Dialga (awesome theme), and the Regigigas battle. With the Regigigas, I set my partner Toto to 'Go after foes' but unfortunately he went after Team Charms, classing them as foes...

Zaurfen

How could you like bosses that are pushovers to you? The harder the better!

Not all the time, but i'd have to agree, pushovers are usually boring, they better look cool or have a cool song...
My favorite boss was primal dialga, the difficulty, the coolness, and the music.

Rocky28940

<<I'm not interested
My fave is definately Primal Dialga, he was really easy.
My team was Piplup Lv. 41 and Cyndaquil Lv. 41
I threw an X-eye seed at him, then he kept running away from my partner so I had to defeat him by myself, I still found it easy! But his Roar of Time was lethal. The music was also cool.

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
With all these Primal Dialga likers, why is Regigigas winning the Poll? Anyway I still like Regigigas, now because I like Hitmonlee!

Flamer

Regigigas was fun. And he actually stayed beaten when you beat him, not like loads of the others who in the cut scene got back up again and downed you with one hit. That was so annoying.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Grovyle sigh......................

slanno

i liked regigigas and his army and second would be the grand master of all things bad

luckily u didnt have to fight bidoof. he would of dominated

I liked fighting Darkrai. While the story was wearing thin at that point, it showed me that it could still throw out an epic boss battle. It took me about 5 tries to beat Darkrai myself, only to be smashed by his army. If I had a Sleep/Stun Seed, I'm sure it would have been easier, but that would have ruined the fun.

Primal Dialga and Dusknoir were also pretty good matches aswell, but not as intense as Darkrai.

Thankyou for making some epic boss battles in PMD2 Nintendo!

the_eevee_breeder

Pokemon Breeder
I adored the Luxray tribe. My first time playing, I didn't know what to expect... Then I was surrounded by Luxios, I screamed, and I got my butt kicked......

But I later came back with an Electrike with Lightningrod and beat them.

I really like that scene, I am eventually going to use elements of it in my fanfic.

Still, fighting the "Grand Master of All Things Bad" was HILARIOUS!

I love Primal Dialga. Getting to him was the hard part, and battling him was hard too since Roar of Time could KO in one hit. Plus his music was really... touching.

But I have a love/hate relationship with Darkrai. I love battling him, but yet I hated it. It took me over 10 times to beat him (Turtwig was an epic fail :0). But I felt good when I beat him without dying in my other file.