• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favorite pokemon card

Eexo-josh

Treecko master!

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Japanese Misty's Tears for obvius reasons.:p Also it was the first Japanese Pokemon card I ever got.

Well, I have a lot of favorites...

Shinning Steelix
Drifloon (Shiny)
Charmander (Stormfront, it's really rare :3)
Salamence ( my only Salamence card...)
Rayquaza EX
Sceptile ds EX
Latios ds EX
Entei Movie Promo
Latios and Latias Movie Promo
Dialga Lv. X
All my other Dialga cards (Diamond/Pearl, Promo, Great Encounters, Majestic Dawn)
Cresselia Lv. X
Torterra Lv. X
Honchcrow Lv. X
Charizard (E-Reader and Ex Crystal Guardians)
Luxray and Giratina (Both Legends Awakened)
Luxuary Ball (I spelled that wrong >.<)
Cynthia's Feelings

That's only scratching the surface :/

Haunter Hunter Sohrab

Johto Champion
Base set Haunter. I really loved the illustration. It was a pretty strong card too so that was another plus.

Cobra

Graphic Alchemist
Base set Haunter. I really loved the illustration. It was a pretty strong card too so that was another plus.

Actually have one in my Psychic deck. Year or two ago when I was in a league he was a big hitter for me. 100 damage on weakness? yes please!

Sweet card. Has a awesome yet beautiful illustration to it. Especially in holo form. :D

Don't own it yet because i'm still looking for it, but one of my favorite looking cards is Darkrai Lvl X. Such a bad-arse looking card.

http://pokegym.net/gallery/displayimage.php?imageid=33220

Seviper

My Wailord from Great Encounters, I know it's not much, but ever since I saw Wailord from ex RS I wanted a Wailord card and although it's not Wailord ex, I finally got one.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
My best of game Electabuzz. Electabuzz was always one of my favorite cards, and this version is a promo, so what's not to like?

leon25270

<- Zap Cannon Espeon
Two of my favorite cards are EX Crystal Guardians Charizard Delta and EX Delta Species Holon Research Tower.

I had a friend you gave me an EX Delta Species booster pack for Christmas. One of the cards it contained was that Holon Research Tower Stadium Card. I didn't need that at the time, so I just kept it in storage...

A few days later, another friend of mine bought an EX Crystal Guardians booster pack. He took a few cards and gave the rest to me. One of the cards he gave me was a Charizard Delta card. He knew that I was using the Storm Surge theme deck at the time and the booklet said that one of the "Recommended" cards for Storm Surge was the Charizard Delta card. The problem was that its Metal Burn attack required Metal Energy cards, energy cards which I don't own. Charizard Delta seemed useless to me...

Then, when I came home, I took a look at all of the cards I received from my friends. Suddenly, I realized that with Holon Research Tower, I could use and abuse Charizard Delta's Metal Burn attack!

My deck became stronger, and it was all thanks to the cards that my friends gave to me for Christmas. That's why those cards are my favorite cards.

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
Shining Mewtwo
That, well I DID have it, but my neighbor stole it and I was too little to do anything.
I told my mom, but she said it was just a card.

So, anyway it's my favorite.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
My Turtwig, Magmortar Lv X and my Mewtwo.

Amazing Red

Lucario. The one BK was giving away, and my Shadow Lugia.

Jaguar297

I'm back!
Here is the Pikachu, my first and Favorite Pokemon/all cards in all. I found this card one day(Now I think I lost it)While walking home from school one day....

Anyways this is the Pikachu, Second row Second card

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
My Holographic Blaziken really, don't want to give it up for anything.
I had a Holographic Jolteon but traded it for an Ho-Oh (Holographic) and I liked it.

darkrai2cool4u

Another Headbanger
Pichu Bros from POP 3, definitely, or my Celebi from pokemon 4Ever