1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Your Favorite Pokemon League?

Discussion in 'Animé Polls' started by ((JAWS)), Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ((JAWS))

((JAWS)) Johto Trainer

Like the leagues from the anime.

I honestly loved the Orange Islands League if that counts as a league LOL. It seemed positive and cheery since Ash actually won in the end. What about you guys?

2. Tenilius

Tenilius Well-Known Member

I think my favourite was the Silver Conference, it just typifies a Pokemon League to me.
    Especially Ash's final battle against Gary, which stands out in my memories of Pokemon as a child.

The reveal of Blaziken was also intriguing from that League as since that episode there hasn't been a future generation Pokemon used in one (ie. No Sinnoh Pokemon in the Evergrande Tournament, No Unova Pokemon were used in the Lily of the Valley Conference).
    Although I still find the other League arcs to be quite enjoyable as well despite some of Ash's questionable decisions and team choices.

3. Lareon

Lareon Well-Known Member

I love the Sinnoh league. Ash's final battle with paul was amazing. And ash's sceptile beat tobias' darkrai and pikachu made a draw with his latios

4. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ Mikoto Uchiha

The Sinnoh League of course, the battles were great.

5. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

The Silver Conference overall, if only because the Kanto starters got their glory.

6. moneylesswario

moneylesswario Shudo's Powerhouses

Silver Conference, followed closely by Indigo League.

7. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Johto League/Silver Conference because Ash and Gary's rivalry was resolved.

8. ~Kari~

~Kari~ Well-Known Member

The Sinnoh, Hoenn, and Johto Leagues.

9. Royal_Qeca

Royal_Qeca Pokémon Blue

I loved Silver Conference and Sinnoh's League mainly because of Ash's decisions and the climatic battles.

10. ((JAWS))

((JAWS)) Johto Trainer

So true the silver conference was epic.

11. Canada

Canada Banned

Silver Conference, and Sinnoh League.

The others I didn't care for.

12. Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama Fancy footwork

Hm, let's see. I'd say maybe any League between 3 - 5. AG had Double Battles and Glalie, DP brought old Pokemon and BW has Tsutarja, so everything is about even to me.

13. HetaOni

HetaOni Chesaught

I honestly loved all of the leagues. Then again, I'm very easy to please as far as the anime goes.
    The league I remember the most is the Johto league though.

14. sandy ketchum

sandy ketchum Well-Known Member

silver conference indigo league and the sinnoh league

15. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

Hoenn League for me, no one was cheated lol.

16. OceanicLanturn

OceanicLanturn Non non non!

Sinnoh League is my favourite. Then followed by Johto/Hoenn

17. Greatemboar

Greatemboar The White Warrior

Sinnoh League was my fav. We have to admit if Ash wasn't paired against Tobias he would be the Runner-up. I also enjoyed the Hoenn league

18. Sarefan

Sarefan Hylden General.

Jothto Silver Conference, no doubt!

19. Björn

Björn New Member

The Sinnoh league the battles were awesome especially the battle of ash and paul. I just dont get the tobias battle why didnt ash use his strongest pokemons. why didnt he research the pokemons of his oponents. didnt they register the pokemons that they have like the silver conference?
    Next is the Silver Conference especially the battle of Ash and Gary.
    then the hoenn league
    last is the unova league because the battles are short. I rather see a trip and ash full 6 on 6 battle. why didnt ash use his strongest pokemon like charizard. he only used hes unova team. especially in the battle with cameron. he didnt research the pokemons of his opponents either.

20. The Power of Pika

The Power of Pika Way Past Cool!!

Sinnoh for sure. Johto comes second though since it's league was pretty good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.