• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Favorite Pokemon League?

Status
Not open for further replies.

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
Like the leagues from the anime.

I honestly loved the Orange Islands League if that counts as a league LOL. It seemed positive and cheery since Ash actually won in the end. What about you guys?

Tenilius

I think my favourite was the Silver Conference, it just typifies a Pokemon League to me.
Especially Ash's final battle against Gary, which stands out in my memories of Pokemon as a child.

The reveal of Blaziken was also intriguing from that League as since that episode there hasn't been a future generation Pokemon used in one (ie. No Sinnoh Pokemon in the Evergrande Tournament, No Unova Pokemon were used in the Lily of the Valley Conference).
Although I still find the other League arcs to be quite enjoyable as well despite some of Ash's questionable decisions and team choices.

Lareon

I love the Sinnoh league. Ash's final battle with paul was amazing. And ash's sceptile beat tobias' darkrai and pikachu made a draw with his latios

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten
Silver Conference, followed closely by Indigo League.

Canada

Banned
Silver Conference, and Sinnoh League.

The others I didn't care for.

HetaOni

Chesaught
I honestly loved all of the leagues. Then again, I'm very easy to please as far as the anime goes.
The league I remember the most is the Johto league though.

sandy ketchum

silver conference indigo league and the sinnoh league

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hoenn League for me, no one was cheated lol.

Sarefan

Hylden General.
Jothto Silver Conference, no doubt!

Björn

The Sinnoh league the battles were awesome especially the battle of ash and paul. I just dont get the tobias battle why didnt ash use his strongest pokemons. why didnt he research the pokemons of his oponents. didnt they register the pokemons that they have like the silver conference?
Next is the Silver Conference especially the battle of Ash and Gary.
then the hoenn league
last is the unova league because the battles are short. I rather see a trip and ash full 6 on 6 battle. why didnt ash use his strongest pokemon like charizard. he only used hes unova team. especially in the battle with cameron. he didnt research the pokemons of his opponents either.

Status
Not open for further replies.