• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Favorite Pokemon League?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
My favorite league of all time was Johto, because Ash finally got to beat Gary, plus I loved the flashback episode before he took on Gary. :) I also enjoy the Hoenn league because Morrison was a riot. He's my favorite rival who was only a league rival, not an ongoing one like my other favorites Barry or Bianca (or Drew, but that's another story).

iloveonepiece

Sinnoh league was the best for me as ashs infernape stronger than pauls electivire followed by johto league since the battle bet.fire type was the best.

Sprinter1988

Sinnoh. Ash was on top form, his main team was nicely rouded out and a lot of old faces came back to be awesome. It's just a shame Tobias happened.

NPT

Just a member
Sinnoh league. The battles were awesome, especialy the battle between Ash and Paul.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Sinnoh, we got to see a lot of Ash's old Pokemon.

p96822

Evolve me please
Here is my top 5 Pokemon Leagues the my least favorite to my favorite

5. The Sinnoh League
4. The Kanto League
3. The Unova League
2 Johto League
1. Hoenn League

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
My favourite Pokemon League is, either the Johto League or the Sinnoh League! I like all the ideas of the Johto League but I like prefer the Sinnoh League battles, more.

BlueDragonfangirl

My favorite so far was the D / P league, showed how far Ash has come, plus Ash / Paul's rivalry really caused some tension and than Conway, the wild card.

Nightmareisalive

Well I haven't seen the latest league yet so can't comment on it now. My fave would be Hoenn. I really enjoyed it.Ash had a fun team and there was some interesting battles and rivals in it. After that it would be Kanto. Though I felt they could of done much better it was still fun. It had the novelty of being the first one in the anime and it had some creative ideas in it.

Jhoto
sinnoh
kanto/hoenn
orange islands
kalos-----------cant be any worse than the unova league

unova

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Best to worst:

Hoenn
Johto
Sinnoh