1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Your favorite quote from a Pokemon game?

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by Mienfoo, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Mienfoo

Mienfoo Martial Arts Pokémon

I guess mine has got to be 'Oh no! I dropped the lift key!'

What about yours? :p

2. Zigh

Zigh I liek Treecko c:

"I, the Champion, fall in defeat... That was wonderful work. You were elegant, infuriatingly so. And yet it was utterly glorious! Kudos to you! You are a truly noble Pokémon Trainer!" ~Wallace

3. Bulba the Great!

Bulba the Great! We Do Not Sow

Karen post-defeat in HG/SS.

4. Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best.

This one.

5. SteelKing 2012

SteelKing 2012 An Iron Fist

"Life is a serious battle, and you have to use the tools you're given. It's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt."--Grimsley, Unova elite four.--

6. (·-·)(o_O)

(·-·)(o_O) oh hai there

Pika- Pika! -by Pikachu
    I'm just kidding though or maybe I'm not.
    Here's a real one: It's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones you're opponents dealt
    -Grimsley

Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
  7. kusari

kusari Raptastic

One of these three:

8. Atlidevil

Atlidevil Game Hoarder

"I dont respect people with different opinions" - Nameless Team Plasma member in Relic Castle.

9. Navarch

Navarch Well-Known Member

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best." - Karen of the Elite Four

10. Flame Mistress

Flame Mistress Well-Known Member

"My Rattata is the top percentage of all Rattata!" - Youngster Joey

...In all seriousness, though:
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best." - Elite Four Karen

11. Zwei

Zwei It's never a Dream

"It doesn't matter where we go, there's always someone that doesn't agree with us…"
    - Team Rocket Executive Proton

12. SherlockJones

SherlockJones Member

Even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other.There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers?

13. Endolise

Endolise TengenToppaBoogaloo

I can think of quite a few:

Clay: "There's always room for folks to grow and change, ain't there? And, if ya only go after what ya think is right, ya might end up rejectin' all thoughts and opinions other than yer own. That's mighty dangerous."
    Team Galactic Grunt: "This brat’s tough! Like, really, really tough! Tougher than I can put into words, and I know a lot of words!"
    Team Plasma Grunt: "This is bad... Badbadbadbadbadbadbad! Bad for Team Plasma! Or Plasbad, for short!"
    Team Plasma Grunt: "It's my turn! Actually, it's Trubbish time!"
    Baker Chelsie: "Like uncooked dough, my Pokémon are sticky!"
    Youngster Kevin: "These are not shorts! These are half-pants!"
    Firebreather Walt: "Mostly I breathe fire, but want to exchange numbers?"

x'DDDDD

Ahh, that one always gets me.

14. Dragalge

Dragalge This is more than 20 characters long

Youngster Joeys quote despite evolving his "top percentage Rattata" to a Raticate.

15. deoxysdude94

deoxysdude94 lost the game again

It's hard to call you this, but... Father! Please understand. Pokémon are not tools. Pokémon and humans take each other to greater heights. They are our wonderful partners. Some humans understand this. Why can't you?"

I love this part of B2W2 :)

16. -Nator-

-Nator- Psyperiority

"Hey! I was looking forward to seeing you, <player>! My rival should be strong to keep me sharp! While working on my Pokédex, I looked all over for powerful Pokémon! Not only that, I assembled teams that would beat any Pokémon type! And now! I am the Pokémon League Champion! <Player>! Do you know what that means? I'll tell you! I am the most powerful trainer in the world!"

That last line in particular.

17. RaZoR LeAf

RaZoR LeAf Night Terror

It's either "kekekekekekeke" (RB Channeller) or "fufufufufufufufu" (GS Sage I think? Might be a Kung Fu guy)

18. The Benmeister

The Benmeister Master of Magnet

And cue the hoards of predictable people that quote Karen!

I'm not sure about favourite, but I love the Team Magma Grunt in Pokemon Emerald in the Magma Hideout who is positioned next to some lava, 'What did I do to deserve this guard posting? My left ear is burning up!'

19. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy is a metaphor

Team Galactic Nap Room: Ensure the bed is unoccupied before getting into it!

20. Flame Mistress

Flame Mistress Well-Known Member

How could I have forgotten that?

I remember assuming that it was to make sure that the beds didn't collapse when I first read that line when I was 8. =p