• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favorite quote from a Pokemon game?

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
"Whew, my feet still feel like they're in the air!" - Diglett

"(He has feet?)" - Partner Pokémon

Both from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team and Blue Rescue Team

"Me? I'm somewhere between fantastic and, uh, hopeless." - Dawn

oh, and here's another one I like!

"I like miniskirts! They're easy and comfy to wear!" - random lass from battle frontier.

... Mweeheehee... Not.

":cool:" - Eamail from Professor Oak to Professor Elm

Also, here is a Battle Frontier one that is... Disturbing.

"MY POISON STING WILL ENTER YOU." O.O

Last edited:

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
My shiny bald head is secret:Roughneck from the battle subway

You should get a shiny bald head to get stronger:Roughneck from the battle subaway

Argon Wartortle

Farewell, SPPF...
Not sure how "right" this is, but... "You dimwitted... dolty... dippish... dumb DOOFUS!!!!"-Roxie.
Also "So Scald can sometimes burn the target, K? Oh, and you can even use it when you're frozen and chillin' and stuff!"-Marlon

carboncopy

(-) (-) (-) (-)
Your very own POKeMON legend is about to unfold!
A world of dreams and adventures with POKeMON awaits! Let's go!
-Oak

Ninja Eevee

Haunters Gonna Haunt
HA! You better have a burn heal! - Blaine
I love shorts. they're comfy and easy to wear - Youngster
My Rattatta is in the top percentage of rattatta - Youngster Joey (I'm called joey and i love this guy)

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
I love watching N and cynthia talk...they're just so...interesting to listen to.

Also grimsley's quotes are something I very much adore.

And in general I love the quotes from those random NPCs. Those random bits of philosophy from the NPCs are quite cool to read.

I remember one about How something gets boring after a while...Its by a girl in driftviel city (Black and white 2 only I think.) I LOVED that one.

Hydreigon6507

Not sure how "right" this is, but... "You dimwitted... dolty... dippish... dumb DOOFUS!!!!"-Roxie.
Also "So Scald can sometimes burn the target, K? Oh, and you can even use it when you're frozen and chillin' and stuff!"-Marlon

Those are hilarious. XD