• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favorite region!

Favorite Region? ( Unova won't count and spin off regions will not count )

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

McNugget

The Bassist
What was your favorite region? Mine would have to be Hoenn.
I thought it had the best
-New poke'mon
-Music
-Ideas/Features like secret bases and contests.
Luved volcanic ash shop and route plus the desert was a nice new touch!

EDIT:This is not a FAV PLACES post it is a poll to see the favorite regions up in a poll.;385;

Last edited:

The Wallflower

I'll tickle ur fancy
Hoenn for me too. It introduced dive, the contests were fun, it had the most interesting locations out of any main Pokemon game (volcanic ash ftw; DPP's towns seemed rather dreary for me), and I just liked the summer time climate-feel of the game.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
It's hard to pick between Kanto and Johto. Kanto because it was the first, and thus holds the most memories, but Johto was rather challenging and DID connect with Kanto later on.

However, I went ahead and picked Johto because of how amazing it is. When G/S was coming out, I was hyped about it. And when I got it, I fell in so much love with it, despite all its challenges. Everything about it was cool then, and I still think it's cool now. Really, I can go on and on about why I love Johto, but it's rather tiresome, so I won't.

Spade616

johto AND kanto cuz of the memories.. theyre connected so i count them as one. but i clicked johto :p

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
As much as I like the large amount of available pokemon in Sinnoh, I think Johto is the best.

Snipehsheep

Scottish American
Johto. It has several of my favorite Pokemon (Cyndaquil Line, Heracross, Noctowl, Mareep Line, ect)

Wildfyre

X + Y, get pumped!
I find Kanto/Johto/Unova the best. but since Unova's not an option, I voted Johto. Because....

1. INCLUDES Kanto.
2. Cooler Legends (although i dont use them).

firekirby333

ledgendary collector
sinnoh, but i hate to say it. the pokemon were great, the elite 4 was cool, and team galactic was mean.

Profesco

gone gently
Use the Favorites Stickies.

Status
Not open for further replies.