• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favorite site Theme?

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
i use the Black and White one. 4 Legendary dragons. 'Nuf said

the ash man83

Avid TCG Fan
After using the Electric Skin for so long, I can't revert back to using the default, it hurts my eyes too much.

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
I love the psychic skin but I do hope they do a fairy one soon

Stardastarly

Sylveon~ :D
I always end up changing what one I use, but currently my favourites are the Dragon, Water, and X & Y skins. I do hope they get round to making a Fairy type one eventually too~

President People

Eat The Path
Black & White theme. The black with the light blue outlines matches my signature rather well. :)

BlackStar80

My name's Blurryface
I sometimes use the psychic skin

But usually the fire skin is best for me ^.^

BlackStar80

My name's Blurryface
OR, Sometimes, I even use the fairy type one...

it's not a secret that I hate it, though, it is dreadful, but it helps me see my colour code better, because it's light and easier!

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
OR, Sometimes, I even use the fairy type one...

it's not a secret that I hate it, though, it is dreadful, but it helps me see my colour code better, because it's light and easier!

If you think it's that bad, why not provide some useful critique instead of just hating it for no reason?

And don't double post, you've been here long enough to learn how to edit your post.

⊙ᴗ⊙
I switch between Electric and Flying. They're both pretty cool and it's nice to switch them up whenever I'm tired of seeing one.

TheSimplePickle

Skyla Lover
I usually use X and Y or Black & White if I'm feeling depressed

Ninfia-Fan

I haven't tried too many, but I'm using the 'Ghost' theme and I like it.