• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favorite site Theme?

I use the default Serebii theme. I liked the original Grass theme with the Treecko and Sceptile icons. The new one isn't really my cup of tea.

Xerneltal

Sonic aficionado
I like most of them, really.

But I've been using the BW one for a while now. No surprise; my favorite Pokemon is White Kyurem. :D

I also like the little Reshiram and Zekrom icons next to the different board sections. So cute!~ Also the only theme to have little icons like that--I've surprisingly never cared for Celebi itself that much... ^^;

Lost Lore

Diving Deep
I'm using the XY one. I really like its colours, since I'm fond of blues and purples~

Plus I prefer the darker themes to the ones that are lighter, although I did use the Flying one for a while. Because it has Pidgeot on it, mainly.

Tyranith

Just a guy
I like rotating between Psychic and Dark. I don't know why, but it just makes the forum better for me.

I like Fire skin best because I like the colour scheme and the fire effect.

Daveo100

I like Chesse
The Water skin is for me. it is the best for me

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
I have known about them for a while but did not like them. Last night I changed to X and Y because it is a nice change.

pokefreakceetje

I didn know about it, but I like the normal theme.

ace-of-aces

Minecraft YouTuber
X and Y theme all the way. Awesome color combo. Cant make myself change it!

Pompykins

friendly placebo
I believe I've been using the Dark theme since I've started using the forums. It's just easier on my eyes since I do a lot of late-night browsing/posting. c: