• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Favorite Starter

Which is your favorite starter of RBG

• Bulbasaur

Votes: 27 24.8%
  • Charmander

Votes: 51 46.8%
  • Squirtle

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • None

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

LPJ

Go to the poll and if you want, say your vote in a post.

;001; Bulbasaur
;004; Charmander
;007; Squirtle

Kazekun

Charmander is my favorite.

PsychicsRox

Charmander. So cute XD. ;004;

Dark_Houndoom

~*~ Stewart ~*~
I liked Squirtle. It was my very frist pokemon on Blue Version. I love all evolutions of Squirtle too. Wartortle is awesome and Blastoise is even more awesome. :D

El D

Dem foos is stoned
Charmander. But I like Bulbasaur. and Squirtle is cool to.
I like all of them!

jolteon

Amante de Jolteon
There's a poll exactly like this in Pokemon First Generation Discussion. Anyway, my choice is Squirtle due to my natural tendency to pick water pokemon.

GMW

Pokenub
I got Charmander because my friends told me to grab Bulba to take the 1st 2 Gyms. He's still my Favorite starter.

pikachu2

Charmander because it evovles into Charizard, one of the coolest looking pokemon ever.

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
Bulbasaur. ;001; I've always been one for grass starters [except treeko], and Bulbasaur started it all back in my Blue version. :3

pokekid1

The First Pokékid
bulbasaur because i knew who blastoise or charizard were on the game boxes and their pre-evolution forms and never saw the anime until later so i chose it to see what it can do and it was a wise choice because my brother was complaining about not even passing the first gym because of his charmander. since then my starter has always been grass.