• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Favorite Starter

Which is your favorite starter of RBG

• Bulbasaur

Votes: 27 24.8%
  • Charmander

Votes: 51 46.8%
  • Squirtle

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • None

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

Juuhachigou

sonaansuuu!
Charmander definitely, I like water pokemon the most but I chose Charmander as my first pokemon when I got the red version back in the old days XD

Zoshi

Unique
Squirtle was my first starter and will always be cool, though Charmander is also cool.

willischong

Charmander. I chose it because it:
1. Can defeat the last few gyms easily;
2. Can evolve into a powerful Charizard.

pichu757

I did Zap Ya!
Squirtle... <--- Duh.

Mudkip3

I love Bulbasaur. It was my first favorite Pokemon when I began being interested in Pokemon, and helped me out in the game a lot (I remember defeating Sabrina's Alakazam with it).

fhqwhgads

Squirtle...Bulbasaur...Squirtle...Bulbasaur...Bulbasaur's better as a standalone, Squirtle's got a cooler line. Oddly enough, I spent 20 minutes debating on Red or Blue when I was 7, took Blue because Blastoise looked cooler, and proceeded to get a...Charmander!

-Summer-

BeatFreaks Fo Lyfe<3
Definatly Charmander because I was young and I randomly chose it so I like them alot. Plus Charizard is really cool

sunny13

Proud Importer of HG
Charmander~
fhgwhgads lol ur names funny~ I know where it comes from

SugarChan

Ralts Worshipper
Charmander is my favourite. It was the first starter I ever picked...10 years ago or so?
Plus I love fire types...flamethrower=awesome.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Charmander, he was my favourite Pokemon way back when these games came out, and he's cute. ^_^

~Aquarelle

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
Tough one for me, but I voted Charmander. Squirtle and Charmander are both cute, but Charmander has better and cooler evos. I almost always picked Charmander as my starter in RB.

EleTurtle37

The Grotto's Requiem
When i used to play Blue i would almost always pick bulbsaur, and i think venusaur looks pretty awesome.

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
Charmander 'cause it's adorable :)
(plus once it's done evolving Charizard looks like a dragon!)

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
;001;

Best starter ever

codishkingdom

Golden Pokemon!!!
gotta be squirtle!