• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Favorite Starter

Which is your favorite starter of RBG

• Bulbasaur

Votes: 27 24.8%
  • Charmander

Votes: 51 46.8%
  • Squirtle

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • None

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

LPJ

Go to the poll and if you want, say your vote in a post.

;001; Bulbasaur
;004; Charmander
;007; Squirtle

Kazekun

Charmander is my favorite.

PsychicsRox

Charmander. So cute XD. ;004;

Dark_Houndoom

~*~ Stewart ~*~
I liked Squirtle. It was my very frist pokemon on Blue Version. I love all evolutions of Squirtle too. Wartortle is awesome and Blastoise is even more awesome. :D

El D

Dem foos is stoned
Charmander. But I like Bulbasaur. and Squirtle is cool to.
I like all of them!

jolteon

Amante de Jolteon
There's a poll exactly like this in Pokemon First Generation Discussion. Anyway, my choice is Squirtle due to my natural tendency to pick water pokemon.

GMW

Pokenub
I got Charmander because my friends told me to grab Bulba to take the 1st 2 Gyms. He's still my Favorite starter.

pikachu2

Charmander because it evovles into Charizard, one of the coolest looking pokemon ever.

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
Bulbasaur. ;001; I've always been one for grass starters [except treeko], and Bulbasaur started it all back in my Blue version. :3

pokekid1

The First Pokékid
bulbasaur because i knew who blastoise or charizard were on the game boxes and their pre-evolution forms and never saw the anime until later so i chose it to see what it can do and it was a wise choice because my brother was complaining about not even passing the first gym because of his charmander. since then my starter has always been grass.