• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Favorite Tragic Hero/ine

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Lucas is not a tragic hero.

Just looked at the definition of tragic hero. I forgot the whole FATAL flaw part as in the tragic part, so I guess you could be right. Although, he does go through quite a bit of suffering by the end, which is part of what makes a tragic hero, but he doesn't fall.

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
Just looked at the definition of tragic hero. I forgot the whole FATAL flaw part as in the tragic part, so I guess you could be right. Although, he does go through quite a bit of suffering by the end, which is part of what makes a tragic hero, but he doesn't fall.

that is a pretty legit reason. i don't know who the character is from but if it fits the bill then it must count for something ;)

also i realized Leroy Jethro Gibbs from NCIS may or may not count on the account that a lot of what drives him is the loss of his wife and daughter. i think its debatable but i'm thinking tragic hero. plus he is just plain boss ;)

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Jason Todd, the Red Hood in the DC Universe. He was the second robin and worked alongside Batman a lot, until the Joker kidnapped him, beat him to the brink of death in a warehouse with a crowbar and then blew the place up and killed him. Then he was resurrected and set out on a crusade to kill the Joker, but couldn't because of Batman. Over the years though although he is a cold murderer, he has kept his morality and started working with Batman and the other DC superheroes recently, but still keeps his distance from most of them.