• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favorite uber.

Prio

DO NOT POST IN HERE IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN UBER AND LEGENDARY

Mine is Mewtwo.

Arcanine65

Caliber
Arcanine :p

O O O O O O UBER and not legendary, O O O O O

In that case Articuno :p

I don know Palkia or Lugia, they were the only ubers i really used, one was a sponge and the other is a resistant SOB

Sphyxius

hahahahha i love that giant disclaimer, thats a hoot.

Gee.. toughie. I'd have to say Ho-oh. Its the least overrated of them and is the only Fire type in there... so I love it :) and its not bad competitively especially this gen, with Physical Sacred Fire and such offering sufficient pwnage of those requiring pwnage. Burning physical sweepers (what few there are in ubers) while soaking up special attacks with that monster of a Sp. Def. stat and dishing out lots of EQ and SF damage makes Ho-oh my hero :) Eat your heart out Fire-haters.

After that, probably Dialga/Groudon/good ol' Mewtwo.

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
Wobbuffet!!! =^_^=

darkraiofdoom

electric master
lugia man cmon it is da best

blackrose

could somebody please tell me the difference between uber and legendary?

Djura

99% chance to hit
Uber: Pokémon that is deemed too powerful.

Legendary: A legendary Pokémon. Legendaries such as Celebi are not considered uber.

Ubers are:
Mewtwo
Mew
Wobbuffet
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Deoxys
Dialga
Palkia