• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favorite underused character(s)

BTS_fan

Immortal Queen
Ritchie. I know he was an Ash clone, but I kinda liked him in the Chronicles episodes even if most folks detest him.

Kintaro

Banned
Most of the one-off coordinators in Hoenn should have come back for another ep, or at least the Grand Festival. I especially liked Grace, Timmy and Kelly.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Well any new character would have made up for the staleness of the trio in Johto. They could have had Casey join the cast too for that matter. Going back to the original trio didn't really work well.
They only really worked well during the Indigo season.

I remember they did have Todd Snap or whatever his name was join the cast for a few episodes. Those were always fun

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I think Casey from the Johto season deserved to be seen a bit more and serve as a junior rival to Ash. At least have her participate in the League against Ash with a now evolved Bayleef or even Meganium and the Beedrill that Ash gave her. We never saw how strong that Beedrill was or even what it was capable of. And yet it sort was a big deal that Ash just gave it away as if it was trash. Can you imagine how confused it must have been knowing it was caught by Ash as he was literally the last person it saw before being caught and then being let out of its Pokeball only to see Casey and not knowing who she was or what had happened?

Kintaro

Banned
Millefeui was used fine, although she could have gotten one more appearance after Master Class. Her entire character was to ship tease Serena and Ash. She was never mean to Serena after her first episode.

Kintaro

Banned
Ursula definitely needed to be introduced much earlier. She was the most entertaining of Dawn's rivals and she only got 5 episodes, and only 3 appearances overall.

Kintaro

Banned
Nando felt like a unique character but the writers barely utilized him and had him disappear for 80% of the saga. The battle he had with Zoey in the Grand Festival is the best Contest battle in the entire series though, better than any of Dawn's battles that GF.

It's also very strange that Dawn and Nando never battled once in a Contest. Like they introduce a rival that Dawn never actually battles?