• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favourite Ash Ketchum Ace?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.Agera

[Top-notch Сasual Dating Authentic Ladies]
My favourite would be Greninja, closely followed by Infernape.
As for why I love Greninja so much I think this comment sums it up pretty well for me.
EFcen1-UEAAu7bf

Probably why I like XY Ash so much too:p

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Mine is charizard with greninja and sceptile close second nd than infernape.

DatsRight

If he counts (SM was more balanced in team handling) than Lycanroc. They played on his battle prowess without having him hog limelight from the others too much, and he still retained his playful Rockruff personality and interaction moments even after evolving, never quite being confined to the 'serious badass stoic' cliche'. Hell he's doing a Pikachu gang antic over halfway into Ultra Legends. It was a nice bonus ultimately that this guy won Ash a league.

Gotta like Charizard as well, though his disobedience arc kinda played him off as really unlikeable at first. At least there were biological reasons Lycanroc was acting up besides getting dirty.

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
I loved Charizard in OS but from that point onward he's just disappointed me, I still like him a lot though. Gotta go with Infernape and Sceptile.

GarchompTheAssassin

Water starter fan
Greninja for me as well - I'm a huge fan of water type starter Pokemon and I was waiting for, I think at least a decade for Ash to get a fully evolved one (especially after feeling that Totodile and Oshawott got the shaft + the continuous fire starter evolutions were getting old) so I consider it a very special Pokemon. Also Greninja is one of the best species of Pokemon in general and it's cool to watch in action

Other than that I really loved Infernape because it had a good story, and Sceptile because it was responsible for one of the coolest KOs in Pokemon history

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Lapras is a favorite. Still remember that Pokemon as a kid, what a way to travel don't you think. Such a great shame they didn't bring it back for Alola and built a travel story around that. Would've brought back a lot of awesome memories.

Feshub

Charizard although Ash didn't have him on his team for long and half of that time Charizard didn't even listen to him, but he was still mighty strong.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
I liked infernape but felt like he hogged up the screentime from his other pokemon like bizel and torterra

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I liked infernape but felt like he hogged up the screentime from his other pokemon like bizel and torterra

I feel like torterra was the only pokemon screwed when it came to development. Buizel gliscor gible staraptor all had great development unlike in XY where Greninja was the star while the rest of the team didn't have that much good development. I wish it is more like alola where there is no clear ace and every team member has a major feat and wins.
But infernape story is just amazing to me so I have to pick it.

Status
Not open for further replies.