• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favourite Ash's grass type Pokemon?

Your favourite Ash's grass type Pokemon?

• Total voters

Charizard-Fan

Star Wars fan
Who's your favourite Ash's grass type Pokemon?
Mine favourite is definitely Bulbasaur. He's so great, interesting and cool character. He looks awesome too. He's my favourite Pokemon ever after Charizard.
PS. I deleted earlier thread and I made a new because I forgot to put Leavanny to earlier poll.

I find Torterra cooler looking than Sceptile in general, but since Torterra was a fail, and I hate weaklings, I'm going with Sceptile.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Bulbasaur and Sceptile have always been my favorite.

I do have fondness for Bayleef though, and Snivy has grown on me. Torterra is kinda in the middle of them all.

Bulbasaur and Sceptile have always been my favorite.

I do have fondness for Bayleef though, and Snivy has grown on me. Torterra is kinda in the middle of them all.

And Leavanny is nowhere? :(

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Sceptile and Bulbasaur will always be my favorite Grass-types Ash has used.

Snivy looks like a crowd pleaser too so far.

Espeonic

Hero of Winds
If were going by Ash's Grass Pokémon, then I have to go with Snivy. She's just too cool. :) Bayleef and Bulbasaur are a close second and third, respectively.

Sceptile defeated a Pokémon that was never defeated before, deal with it.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Bulbasaur. Originals FTW!

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
I'm old school so I have to say Bulbasaur. Got to respect him that time when he refused to evolve and be intimidated by the Ivysaurs and Venusaur.

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
Who's your favourite Ash's grass type Pokemon?
Mine favourite is definitely Bulbasaur. He's so great, interesting and cool character. He looks awesome too. He's my favourite Pokemon ever after Charizard.
Thanks for creating this thread)
Ash`s Bulbasaur is my favourite pokemon 4ever! It has both great character and power. He beated 2 Brandon`s pokemon and two Jackson`s. Huge accomplishments for unevolved pokemon
Check my sig as well:)

Torpoleon

Though I like Sceptile, I like Torterra more. Would have liked for him to get some wins as a Torterra though. Bulbasaur, Bayleef, Snivy & Leavanny are cool too.

Trainer Michael

Pokemon Champion
Bulbasaur, definitely.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Snivy, she's awesome

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
Snivy FTW!!!! She's just totally bad*ss. Bayleaf is a close second and Bulbasaur is my third.