• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favourite Ash's grass type Pokemon?

Your favourite Ash's grass type Pokemon?

• Total voters

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
It's hard choice as I like all Ash's grass types so far. I'd like to vote in Sceptile (since it can be only one) but I think Snivy still has the potential do top it since there's still the possibility she'll evolve in the near future.

Rohanator

Turtwig/Grotle showed such promise. I find it interesting how the energetic and leader like Turtwig turned into a humble, quiet character after evolving, though he was still caring and brave. I hope Torterra get's some sort of redemption some day, for he shall forever be my favourite. <3

kadabra spoon

Silver Emerald...
torterra looked the coolest with bulbasaur a close second

SimH8

I like all but probably Bayleef closely followed by Sceptile. They ruined Torterra.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Overall, I like Ash's grass type starters the best. I have to choose Bulbasaur though, since my nostalgic love for him exceeds boundaries.

Haunter ゴースト

This is such a difficult decision, the majority of the time Ash's grass type starters have the best personality.

I can't decide between Bulbasaur, Bayleef, Sceptile and Snivy!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I voted for Bulbasaur. I'm not exactly his biggest fan, but I think he's pleasant. Bayleef would have been my second choice.

Tough choice, since I have always liked Bulbasaur for how it is always trying to keep order, and Snivy is similar, but calmer (see Baffling to Bouffalant). But overall, Sceptile is my personal favorite. It is like the other two I mentioned, but it is very loyal to all of its companion Pokemon.

ForgottenPearl

Hmm... I like so many of them. Bulbasaur was a loyal battler. It was interesting how Chikorita/Bayleef practically had a crush on Ash and got jealous of Pikachu. (I felt bad for it when Ash left all his Pokemon behind except Pikachu... the jealousy was justified!) Don't remember Treeko having much personality. I really like how confident Snivy is and how she looked out for Ash's other Pokemon in the Gothita episode. And Snivy is my favorite starter.

I'm not really familiar with the others: skipped DP.

Hmm... I think I have to give a slight edge to Bayleef, then Snivy, and then Bulbasaur. But I like 'em all.

Sceptile hands down. The way Sceptile won so many battles with Ash is quite unbelievable. Also he was a total Bad*** during the season, it's too bad hes gone though.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Leavanny! He is so funny.
Snivy come in a very close second.

And I liked Grovyle before it evolved in the ugly Sceptile.

Bulbasaur is more badass, stronger and more cooler then Sceptile. Bayleef was really strong as well, Snivy is pretty great as an strong mature pokemon, Torterra was really cool but he didn't stand out as being that strong to me, because he was just plain terrible in battles.

Janovy

Banned
Snivy, merely because of her sheer awesomeness.

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
I am bound by law to vote Bulbasaur, of course! Such a perfect balance of pride, respect, and just cuteness. Absolute perfection.

Not to say Sceptile, Snivy, Bayleef and Torterra aren't my second, third, fourth, and fifth, in that order. 001 will always be first for me.

I like all of them. Grass-type Pokemon have always been some of my favorites. If I had to choose favorites, I would say Bayleef and Snivy.