• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favourite Ash's grass type Pokemon?

Your favourite Ash's grass type Pokemon?

• Total voters

Pokeparadox

Let it rip!
lol i was thinking of doing sceptile or bulbasaur, and so i decided and picked sceptile, and the 2 favs are sceptile, then bulbasaur!

Profesco

gone gently
Bulbasaur, of course. He's got the cutes, he's got the smarts, he's got the personality, he's even got good character treatment and backstory, and he still manages to be one of Ash's top-strongest Pokemon, up there with Snorlax and Charizard.

Any of us would be lucky to have a Pokemon like Ash's Bulbasaur.

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
Snivy...it's cute and smart :3

hawks11champs

I would have to say Sceptile because Ash use him in good battles plus the fact that Sceptile used one Leaf Blade to take out Darkrai.

SuperPichu

Pokémon!
It's a tie between Bayleef, Snivy and Leavanny for me (No idea why). I voted for Leavanny since it has the least votes out of those three (and overall).

Last edited:

ludiloco

lol @ Leavanny, sadly that's the price it has to pay for not being a starter :(

Blewpah36

It's a tie between Snivy and Bayleef, but Oh well i chose Snivy.
Leavanny and Sceptile tie for second place, too. LOL
P.S: WHO'S THIRD?