1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Your favourite B&W pokemon

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by Imrul Quayes Adnan, May 26, 2016.

1. Imrul Quayes Adnan

Imrul Quayes Adnan New Member

Hey friends,
    Love pokemon Black and White?
    Then, tell us about your favourite B&W pokemon. I love zekrom.

2. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Moderator Staff Member Moderator

My absolute favourite Unova Pokemon is definitely Chandelure. I remember seeing the design and typing of its evolution line for the first time and thinking it was really cool, so I decided to use one on my first playthrough of Black. Then, I liked it so much that I have a Chandelure on my White team. It's one of my best Special Attackers.
    So yeah, I like a lot of the Pokemon BW introduced, but Chandelure is my number one favourite.

3. Mrs. Oreo

Mrs. Oreo Banned

I have several including Minccino cuz it's cute, Snivy cuz I like grass type reptile pokemon and Vanillite since it's an ice cream pokemon. I like Zekrom and Frillish as well cuz of their type combinations. :3

4. Jirachi100

Jirachi100 Kirby Fan

My favorites are Victini, Munna, Musharna, Minccino, Cinccino, Emolga, Audino, and Whimsicott. (Actually, I like a few more but I thought the list was too long) I usually end up liking cute Pokemon for some reason.

5. Alexander18

Alexander18 Banned

Haxorus, Druddigon, Hydreigon, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Emboar, Tornadus, Volcarona and Zoroark are my favorites.

6. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

I like/love all Pokemon this generation introduced, but below are my top 7. Not going to go into any overly long explanation like last time though.

Serperior. A regal snake with a great design. Favorite Unova starter and favorite Grass-type starter.
    Lilligant. A really cute flower. I like flowers and cute things so that's enough to get me sold.
    Sigilyph. Everything, something and nothing at the same time. A mysterious guardian of ruins of ancient times.
    Gothitelle. I don't care much for fashion but I like gothic lolita so this gets my approval. Plus, Shadow Tag.
    Haxorus. A single-Dragon type with good stats, movepool, design, and Mold Breaker. It also has "Hax" in its name to make it even more awesome.
    Reshiram. My favorite of the Unova dragons. Love its design and typing. One of the big reasons I got Black before White.
    Keldeo. Great design, typing and a fantastic signature move.

The other Unova Pokemon are fantastic as well, but those 7 are my very top favorites.

Last edited: May 31, 2016
  7. DiaRubyTandem

DiaRubyTandem The Fastest Comeback

Braviary! It looks cool for a flying type! It is also fast and strong

8. Pikachu979

Pikachu979 Sinnoh Champion

I love the gen 5 roster there are so many i love but Reshiram,Samurott,Braviary,Meinshao,Zoroark, and the non legendary Unova dragons are my personal faves.

9. Ultrar2g

Ultrar2g Member

I like a lot of gen 5, had a really good roster, but my favorite is probably bisharp. awesome design and pretty fun to use, knew i would like this guy when japan got gen 6 already and i saw the leaks, saw bisharp and said "this guy looks awesome"

10. Doomdour

Doomdour Color Ball Collector

Galvantula. I fell in love with Lanturn at an early age and ever since I wanted more Electric hybrids that evolved. Bug/Electric is a very neat typing too.

Others who come close from this Gen are Excadrill and Hydreigon. Excadrill reminds me of Armored Armadillo from Mega Man X and Hydreigon being Dark/Dragon? Win.

11. Gillachu

Gillachu Banned

My top favorite is definitely Samurott because of how it can use blades and stuff. My other favorites include Garbodor, Zoroark, Hydreigon, and Braviary. :cool:

12. Mrs. Oreo

Mrs. Oreo Banned

I kind of like it as well now that I look back. I liked Rufflet a tad more tho cuz it was so cute. Those two are much cooler than their counterparts Vullaby and Mandibuzz at least to me hee hee. :3

13. KyogreThunder

KyogreThunder Call of Fate

Haxorus, because it has a cool design, an awesome shiny form(unlike most Dragons like Dragonite, Kingdra, Garchomp and Hydreigon) and Mold Breaker to deal with annoying Sturdy Pokemon.
    Sigilyph, because it is creepy yet mysterious and has a decent movepool and Magic Guard.
    Archeops,because it is actually quick,unlike most Fossil Pokemon, shame it has a hindering Ability.
    Samurott, because I like the way it stands and because it is the only fully evolved Unova starter I truly like.
    Reshiram, because it is sleek and elegant and has a great signature move, Blue Flare.
    Cinccino, because it is adorable and can hit hard if it has Skill Link.
    I also really like Zoroark, Terrakion, Galvantula, Mienshao, Stoutland, Chandelure, Krookodile and Volcarona.

14. TheJLeeTeam

TheJLeeTeam JLeeTeam

Here's my favorite Unova Pokémon:

Victini: Another cute legendary I liked and it was Fire and Psychic.
    Snivy-Servine-Serperior: Snivy is awesome and smug, The line is really fast and easy to use. And I like Serperior being a royal snake.
    Oshawott-Dewott-Samurott: A really cool line of water Pokémon. Oshawott also became quit iconic and I liked Samurott's moveset.
    Blitzle-Zebstrika: I liked the fact they are electric zebras I think that's cool
    Drilbur-Excadrill: I loved the designs and the ground and steel typing.
    Sewaddle-Swadloon-Leavanny: I really like the designs of them and typings.
    Venipede-Whirlipede-Scolipede: I think Scolipede in particular is underrated. It's super cool and it's an awesome bug type to use.
    Lilligant: Another pretty Pokémon I like. And I like it's flower.
    Sandile-Krokorok-Krookodile: They are awesome. Great designs, and great movesets.
    Zorua-Zoroark: Love both especially Zoroark. They are some really cool dark foxes.
    Minccino-Cinccino: Nice and simple and cute as well.
    Vanillite-Vanillish-Vanilluxe: Come on guys they are ice cream. How could you not like ice cream?
    Deerling-Sawsbuck: I love Deerling's cute design but also Sawsbucks cool design. I like the typings and their different forms.
    Joltik-Galvantula: Their designs are cool as well as their typings.
    Litwick-Lampent-Chandelure: Really cool object Pokémon I liked because of their typings and moves.
    Axew-Fraxure-Haxorus: They were awesome dragons to use and their designs are epic.
    Mienshao: I like this fighting type and the design
    Rufflet-Braviary: These were awesome because they are eagles and good ones.
    Deino-Zweilous-Hydreigon: Another awesome set of dragons especially Hydreigon. They were so good to use and their designs are epic.
    Larvesta-Volcarona: I love the designs movesets, and Volcarona's lore.
    Cobalion-Terrakion-Virizion: The muskateer trio is pure awesome. I love their typings their lore, movesets, designs, stats, Sacred Sword. I love pretty much everything about them. Virizion is my favorite, because it's really pretty it's Grass and Fighting and is majestic to me.
    Reshiram: It's really pretty I like the white feathery look, moveset and it's typing.
    Zekrom: It's really cool and high tech looking, I also like the typing and moveset.
    Kyurem: I also love the typing and moveset and love it's other forms they are so incredible.
    Keldeo: My favorite muskateer Pokémon. I love it's stats, moveset and secret sword. It's also a water and fighting type and water is my favorite type. I also love it's design, especially it's resolute form as it's really colorful. To me Keldeo is like the coolest unicorn ever. Definitely one of my absolute favorite Pokémon if you can tell by my avatar
    Meloetta: I mostly like it because it's pretty but I love it's background of singing and it's still decent in battle
    Genesect: I really likes this cool robotic bug Pokémon and the ability to use drives with it. Great moveset and stats.

I like the others too but those are my favorites. If you can tell I liked Unova Pokémon a lot. People may dislike some or all of them but Unova offered plenty of great Pokémon. One of my favorite sets of Pokémon.

15. ACEtrainer.Cedric..117

ACEtrainer.Cedric..117 Well-Known Member

lets see
    1.samurott,great design samurai style!
    2.genesect,a bug gone military and powerful
    3.Zoroark,awesome ability i ,first time i thought i bad 2 reshirams
    4.electerekross,an electric eel ,classic!
    5.zekrom, black,ferocious and powerful(i think i said enough )
    6.Golurk,a giant robot,worth the struggle of catching it (i tried a dozen times and finally got him)

16. Moonstardust

Moonstardust Banned

My favorites are Swanna, Dewott, Jellicent, Excadrill, Chandelure, and Eelektross. I like Water Pokemon the most hence the first 3 and the last 3 have unique designs. :)

17. ロストSTORY

ロストSTORY New Member

Oh wow, B/W, so nostalgic!
    I loved the designs of Whimsicott, Reshiram, Braviary Zorua, Deerling/Sawsbuck and Zebstrika - I actually still do love them. Their designs and colour palettes worked really well together.

18. Boss1991

Boss1991 A real hardcore Pokéfan!

Zekrom, Kyurem, the Nature Trio (Therian formes), Galvantula, Druddigon, Samurott.

A lot of great Pokemon.

19. Archangel Azazel

Archangel Azazel Fallen Angel

I have so many!! I love 5th generation X3

Victini, Snivy, Serperior, Samurott, Unfezant Male, Gigalith, Tympole, Sewaddle, Venipede, Scolipede, Cottonee, Petilil, Lilligant, Sandile, Maractus, Archeops, Zorua, Zoroark, Solosis, Vanillite, Joltik, Galvantula, Tynamo, Elektross, Litwick, Lampent, Chandelure, Axew, Fraxure, Haxorus, Cubchoo, Mienshao, Golett, Golurk, Pawniard, Bisharp, Rufflet, Braviary, Vullaby, Mandibuzz, Deino, Zweilous, Hydreigon, Larvesta, Volcarona, Cobalion, Virizion, Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem.

In general I like them all design wise. They look cool, powerful, or simply amazing.

from that list my top top favorites would be Haxorus, Reshiram and Zoroark.

20. Hauteclaire

Hauteclaire Well-Known Member

Let's see, my favs are:
    Serperior
    Gigalith
    Krookodile
    Klinklang
    Accelgor
    Druddigon
    Golurk
    Pawniard > Bisharp
    Hydreigon