• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favourite B&W pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Krookodile: It's my overall favorite too. Another contender would be Darmanitan

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
Unfezant
Swanna
Seismitoad (good move pool)
Reshiram
Leavanny
Sawk
Throh
Zebstrika
Ferrothorn
Chandelure
Conkeldurr
Galvantula
Zoroark
Krookodile
Simisage
Simisear
Simipour
I used them all too!

Yureishi

Emboar, Musharna, Audino, Conkeldurr, Leavanny, Scolipede, Whimsicott, Krookodile, Maractus, Cinccino, Gothitelle, Reuniclus, Jellicent (particularly the blue one), Klinklang, Eelektross, Chandelure, Haxorus, Mienshao, Braviary, Durant, Hydreigon and Volcarona are some of my favourites.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Emboar, Musharna, Audino, Conkeldurr, Leavanny, Scolipede, Whimsicott, Krookodile, Maractus, Cinccino, Gothitelle, Reuniclus, Jellicent (particularly the blue one), Klinklang, Eelektross, Chandelure, Haxorus, Mienshao, Braviary, Durant, Hydreigon and Volcarona are some of my favourites.
Respect the Emboar love

Yureishi

Every generation since Gen 4 I’ve had the Fire starter be my favorite Pokèmon or at least one of the favorites
Oh, interesting. As for myself, coincidentally, I've always had from Gen. I to Gen. IV this thing of the Grass-type starter (Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Treecko and Turtwig) being my favourite among the three choices.

Vahnstad

I don't feel very affiliated to the starter pokemon. Serperior is too weak. Samurott is too average, and i don't like Emboar's design. I also don't like Samurott's design so much. So Gen V had the weakest starters for me, but the best pokemon.

To answer the question it's a tie between Chandelure and Vanilluxe.

I also really like Gothitelle, Reuniclus, Excadrill, Darmanitan, Lilligant, Galvantula, Hydreigon, and more. Gen V had a lot of hits and misses (Trubbish lol).

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
I love Emboar because my first Pokémon card was a Tepig and it started my love for Pokémon and he was also my starter on my first Pokémon game.I know he’s the third fire fighting type in a row but I still really love him.My second favorite would have to be Raichu since I’ve kinda always felt bad for him since Pikachu is more popular

VoltTacklePikachu

yah Eevee Rocks !
Haxorus is one of my favourite dragon type Pokemon and one I really like from the 5th generation.
I also really love the Pidove line and used a female Unfezant in my Black playthough years ago.
My other favourites are Zorua,Zebstrika,Deino and the Lillipup line.

Leonhart

Imagineer
RedBlastoise said:
My top 3 Unova Pokemon are Haxorus, Lilligant and Carracosta. Haxorus because I like Dragon types, Lilligant because it's like a more fancy version of Bellossom, and Carrascosta because it looks like a madder version of Blastoise.

I've always said that Abagoura (Carracosta) looks like an older version of Kamex (Blastoise) to me, and it's a shame that the two species of Water-type turtles aren't related by evolution. Same goes for Lovecus (Luvdisc) and Mamanbou (Alomomola) which resemble each other to a noticeable extent.

TwilightBlade

Haxorus is one of my favourite dragon type Pokemon and one I really like from the 5th generation.
I also really love the Pidove line and used a female Unfezant in my Black playthough years ago.
My other favourites are Zorua,Zebstrika,Deino and the Lillipup line.

I like Pidove because it looks like a cute and harmless little pigeon but I was so not a fan of Tranquill and Unfezant. Dumb pun names aside I think GF made the evolved forms look messed up and I think that the mask on the male Unfezant is unflattering.

My two favourites from this generation were Scolipede and Sawsbuck. Scolipede felt like such a departure from most bug types up to that point, like the carboniferous millipede it was no doubt inspired by it felt like a large, powerful creature rather than, well, a bug. Sawsbuck had a cool design and the weather forms thing was neat.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Fire:Emboar/Darmanitan

Water:Carracosta

Grass:Serperier/Leavanny

Ice:Beartic?

Bug:Volcarona

Fighting:Scrafty

Rock:Gigalith

Ground:Excadrill

Normal:Stoutland

Flying:Archeops