1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Your favourite B&W pokemon

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by Imrul Quayes Adnan, May 26, 2016.

1. Denko Sekka

Denko Sekka Well-Known Member

I have too many favorites and my main one is Kyurem since it has two awesome forme changes and a unique type combo in Gen 5.

2. Ignition

Ignition Obliterated a god with the power of friendship

Krookodile: It's my overall favorite too. Another contender would be Darmanitan

3. raichu27

raichu27 Well-Known Member

Probably Chandelure or Haxorus. I also like Sawk, Serperior, Samurott, Krookodile, Victini, Zekrom, Simisear, and Simisage.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  4. PokeMon2.0

PokeMon2.0 Cramorant is too cute for words!

Unfezant
    Swanna
    Seismitoad (good move pool)
    Reshiram
    Leavanny
    Sawk
    Throh
    Zebstrika
    Ferrothorn
    Chandelure
    Conkeldurr
    Galvantula
    Zoroark
    Krookodile
    Simisage
    Simisear
    Simipour
    I used them all too!

RedBlastoise likes this.
  5. Yureishi

Yureishi Well-Known Member

Emboar, Musharna, Audino, Conkeldurr, Leavanny, Scolipede, Whimsicott, Krookodile, Maractus, Cinccino, Gothitelle, Reuniclus, Jellicent (particularly the blue one), Klinklang, Eelektross, Chandelure, Haxorus, Mienshao, Braviary, Durant, Hydreigon and Volcarona are some of my favourites.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  6. Ignition

Respect the Emboar love

SubtleVVeirdoh and Yureishi like this.
  7. Yureishi

Not only I love it. It also has always been my very favourite Fire-type Pokémon.

TwilightBlade and Ignition like this.
  8. Ignition

Every generation since Gen 4 I’ve had the Fire starter be my favorite Pokèmon or at least one of the favorites

Yureishi likes this.
  9. Yureishi

Oh, interesting. As for myself, coincidentally, I've always had from Gen. I to Gen. IV this thing of the Grass-type starter (Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Treecko and Turtwig) being my favourite among the three choices.

Jerimiyah and Ignition like this.
  10. Vahnstad

Vahnstad Active Member

I don't feel very affiliated to the starter pokemon. Serperior is too weak. Samurott is too average, and i don't like Emboar's design. I also don't like Samurott's design so much. So Gen V had the weakest starters for me, but the best pokemon.

To answer the question it's a tie between Chandelure and Vanilluxe.

I also really like Gothitelle, Reuniclus, Excadrill, Darmanitan, Lilligant, Galvantula, Hydreigon, and more. Gen V had a lot of hits and misses (Trubbish lol).

RedBlastoise likes this.
  11. ChandelureDetour

ChandelureDetour Active Member

My personal favorite Pokemon is Chandelure. I really liked Samurott, Lilligant Galvantula, Meloetta, Haxorus, Vanilluxe and Volcanrona.

TwilightBlade and RedBlastoise like this.
  12. Emboar_Rulez

Emboar_Rulez Lost my profile picture when Ash beat Kukui

My favorite Gen V Pokémon are Emboar,Scrafty,Emboar,Victini,Galvantula,Emboar,Chandelure,Carracosta,Krookodile,Stoutland,and Emboar

edit:I forgot Emboar!

Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
  13. RedBlastoise

RedBlastoise Well-Known Member

My top 3 Unova Pokemon are Haxorus, Lilligant and Carracosta. Haxorus because I like Dragon types, Lilligant because it's like a more fancy version of Bellossom, and Carrascosta because it looks like a madder version of Blastoise.

14. Emboar_Rulez

I love Emboar because my first Pokémon card was a Tepig and it started my love for Pokémon and he was also my starter on my first Pokémon game.I know he’s the third fire fighting type in a row but I still really love him.My second favorite would have to be Raichu since I’ve kinda always felt bad for him since Pikachu is more popular

VoltTacklePikachu likes this.
  15. VoltTacklePikachu

VoltTacklePikachu yah Eevee Rocks !

Haxorus is one of my favourite dragon type Pokemon and one I really like from the 5th generation.
    I also really love the Pidove line and used a female Unfezant in my Black playthough years ago.
    My other favourites are Zorua,Zebstrika,Deino and the Lillipup line.

Leonhart likes this.
  16. Leonhart

Leonhart Well-Known Member

I've always said that Abagoura (Carracosta) looks like an older version of Kamex (Blastoise) to me, and it's a shame that the two species of Water-type turtles aren't related by evolution. Same goes for Lovecus (Luvdisc) and Mamanbou (Alomomola) which resemble each other to a noticeable extent.

17. Emboar_Rulez

I feel like they should've made Haxorus a Pseudo Legendary instead of Hydreigon.

18. TwilightBlade

TwilightBlade Well-Known Member

I like Pidove because it looks like a cute and harmless little pigeon but I was so not a fan of Tranquill and Unfezant. Dumb pun names aside I think GF made the evolved forms look messed up and I think that the mask on the male Unfezant is unflattering.

19. My two favourites from this generation were Scolipede and Sawsbuck. Scolipede felt like such a departure from most bug types up to that point, like the carboniferous millipede it was no doubt inspired by it felt like a large, powerful creature rather than, well, a bug. Sawsbuck had a cool design and the weather forms thing was neat.