• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favourite B&W pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

YunUroko

Did I mention I love Scolipede ? Because I freakin' love Scolipede ♥ I even took Venipede as my starter in my B2 Challenge Mode Nuzlocke, and she was a beast ♥
Actually, thanks to the two Unova Nuzlockes I did, I totally rediscovered GenV 'mon. Namely, I have now an immense respect for both Reuniclus and Bisharp, due to events that happened during the runs.

Also... I know this is not the good thread, but I now despise the Darumaka line. Seriously, they have been responsible for at least five deaths in my runs, one of them being my favorite member at the time... T^T

Cat's Eye Draco

Galvantula's probably my favorite. I really love it's typing and move pool; it's one of the few bug types I'd go out of my way to get (if I had to). Other favorites include Mienshao, Serperior, Hydreigon, and Braviary.

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I think I loved almost every Pokemon design from BW but I guess my favorite would be Reshiram because it has blue eyes and white coloring plus it somewhat reminds me of the Blue Eyes White Dragon card from Yugioh.

After replaying White I'd say that my team has just become some of my favourite Pokemon. The Snivy line, the Munna line, the Tympole line, the Scraggy line, Cinccino and the Litwick line are now all up there as some of my favourites.

(Note: I didn't add Minccino since I caught Cinccino as a Phenomenon encounter)

Nebbygetinthebag

There so many Pokèmon that I like,gen 5 introduced the best Pokèmon design and it's my favorite generation but here my favorite:
Oshawott line
Petilil and Lilligant
Venipede line
Sigilyph
Minccino and Cinccino
Ruflett and Braviary
Axew line
Snivy line
Litwick line
Joltik and Galvantula
The tao trio
The Swordof Justice
Sandile line
Gigalith
Larvesta and Volcarona
Emolga
The mythical Pokèmon
Mienfoo and Mienshao.

Last edited:

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
I'd say Mienshao and Hydreigon are the stand-out favourites of mine compared to the rest.

M.P.

Retired
Krookodile is easily my favorite, but I really like Serperior, Emboar, Chandelure, Galvantula, Braviary, Eelektross, Carracosta and Zekrom as well.

Last edited:

CrimsonAce777

Easily Minccino, its just So CUTE! I see it and just want to hug it. Every play through of Gen 5 I've done I catch one for my team and name it Chinchillor. I cant ever bring myself to evolve it though, because Cinccino is a fate that no Minccino should be forced to endure.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Petilil and Lilligant
This is one of my favourite Unova families in terms of design (especially Lilligant - I think it's so pretty and love the flower).

Lilligant is one of those Pokemon that I haven't used on a main team, but really want to eventually. I think it's cool that it learns Quiver Dance.

Nebbygetinthebag

This is one of my favourite Unova families in terms of design (especially Lilligant - I think it's so pretty and love the flower).

Lilligant is one of those Pokemon that I haven't used on a main team, but really want to eventually. I think it's cool that it learns Quiver Dance.
Agreed I love Lilligant design it's so pretty and she is my powerhouse in White 2, The move that is teach her is Quiver Dance, Giga Drain, Sleep Powder and Hidden Power Rock.

Last edited:
I know I answered here before, but my tastes have changed, so I'll update.

Currently, my two favourite Unova Pokemon (and Pokemon in general, in fact!) are currently Simisear and Hydreigon. It's kind of a bit of a stupid story how I grew to love Simisear, but long story short, it became the subject of an inside joke, and I really grew attached to it because of that. Then I used one in 6th Gen by the name of Kindle, and he was honestly the most stand-out member of the team for beating the odds in situations he really should not have survived (I'll never forget that Rock Sliding Mienshao and his living twice with 3/6HP after criticals). As for Hydreigon- it makes a little more sense, thankfully. I love its intimidating design, what it was inspired by, its moveset, everything. What I think makes it one of my favourites, however, is actually its typing and personality. Dark is my favourite type anyway, but out of anything, I honestly think Hydreigon fits this type the best- it's honestly the sort of Pokemon people would call outright evil. Even the Pokedex calls it brutal. But it fits the type, and that's what makes it so great to me.

Also, I know this is fifth gen... But have you ever tried interacting with a Hydreigon in Pokemon Amie or possibly Refresh? For a Pokemon infamous for being fierce, it's surprisingly adorable there.

Last edited:

Leonhart

Imagineer
My favourite is yamask, such a cool design and a pretty good story for him!

Desumasu (Yamask) is among my favorite Generation 5 Pokemon too, although I don't like its evolved form as much. I find Deathkarn (Cofagrigus) to be too cartoonish for my tastes, although out of the Generation 5 Ghost-types, Golugh (Golurk) is somewhat worse in my view since it resembles a children's toy.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Ferrothorn. This Pokemon completely changed my views on defensive, slow Pokemon. Its ability of Iron Barbs and type combination, combined with Rocky Helmet made it amazing to use

Zorua & Zoroark rank among my favorites together with Sigilyph and Hydreigon. I know Black and White had some odd-looking Pokemon, but we got so many cool ones too.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Zorua & Zoroark rank among my favorites together with Sigilyph and Hydreigon. I know Black and White had some odd-looking Pokemon, but we got so many cool ones too.

Sazandora (Hydreigon) was definitely an intriguing species, although getting one in the Isshu games was a hassle since Dihead (Zweilous) evolves at Level 64 if I recall correctly. I didn't have the patience for that method when I played B/W.

brsajo

Ninja Kid
ᎠᎬȺᎢḤ said:
Agreed. Zoroark is definitely one of, if not the top of, my favourite Pokemon. I'm also fond of Zebstrika and Krokorok!

Last edited:

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Agreed. Zoroark is definitely one of, if not the top of, my favourite Pokemon. I'm also fond of Zebstrika and Krokorok!

We could sort of tell that from your avatar and signature. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.