• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favourite Battle type

My favourite type of battle is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Triple Battles are fast paced and dependant on team synergy.
There's also countless possibilities outside the simple combinations-I enjoy experimenting with each one.

What's your favourite Battle type?

Zachmac

Rotations! I just do more single battles because PO doesn't support them, and I'm to lazy to make a wi-fi team.

I like it for it's competitive side. It's all about predicting, which is kind of intense.

BGP_

I'd have to say single just because i've done competitive almost exclusively with them. All of them are fun, and i loved the triples and rotation, but it doesn't get much better than good ole singles for me

Singles, they aren't as complicated like the other types. Singles are the most common too. I do love Colosseum and XD: Gale of Darkness, double battles are fun to for sure.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
Doubles all the way; Colosseum and XD conditioned me.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Double, because it's twice the skill and thinking, and twice the fun.

"HAHA, THE FUN HAS BEEN DOUBLED!"

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
I used to be a double battle person, but then PO changed things. No one does doubles at all both Smogon and the main PO server, so I gradually grew out of it. I have yet to experience a competitive rotation battle, and triples are somewhat dull IMO (although this thought may be influenced by the many noobs who ask for triples).

Shadowy Arceini

(insert title here)
I really hate Rotation Battles because for example:

You have a Mamoswine battling Landorus in a Triple Battle.
You think, "Hm...Ice-types will pwn a Landorus! So I'll just use Ice Beam."
But, suddenly without your knowing, he rotates to his Infernape! ARRGH!!!

Singles! The first and the best!

Grei

not the color
Singles will always be a favorite.

However, I REALLY like Rotation Battles. Don't know why, I just do. I have since their introduction.
Triple Battles probably come behind those, and then Double Battles.

Profesco

gone gently
Triple Battles are fast paced and dependant on team synergy.
There's also countless possibilities outside the simple combinations-I enjoy experimenting with each one.

What's your favourite Battle type?

Please use the Favorites Stickies.

Status
Not open for further replies.