• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favourite Gym battle

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten
Ash vs Lt. Surge, Ash vs Blaine (second), Ash vs Whitney (both), Ash vs Bugsy, Ash vs Drake (if that counts)

LizardonX

Banned
Ash vs Blaine 1st (AIM FOR TEH HORN!)

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I pretty much like all the gym battles that happened in the Oreburgh City gym arc, which was Paul vs Roark and Ash vs Roark both the 1st battle and the rematch.

Chriiis

I really liked Ash's battle(s) with Sabrina. It was hilarious how Haunter just kept vanishing and seeing Ash all freaked out because he was risking being turned into a doll if he 'lost' again. All 3 Ghost types at the time were cool.

Buechs44

Aipom Master
I've gotta go with Ash vs Maylene. Staravia and Chimchar being confused was pretty creepy and Buizel vs Lucario was epic. Also, bonus points seeing as Chimchar was the fall guy the one and only time.