• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Favourite Gym Leader?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
So who's been your favourite gym leader right from Season 1?

For me, Sabrina, Blaine, Morty and Gardenia were all awesome. More than any epic battles which Ash had with them, I loved their characters and their quirks (particularly Sabrina). Of course, the battle with Blaine still ranks as one of the best Pokemon battles ever :D I also loved Ash's battle with Winona, Aerial Ace was pure win!

prince_arrogant

Blaine or Claire for me.

Magmar vs. Charizard was an awesome battle, and that didn't come around too often in Kanto.

Ash vs Claire: Let's face it, most viewers were just happy with the fact that his journey in Johto was coming to a close. But being the only Dragon-type Gym Leader we know so far, she is definitely one of my favourites.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
Ash Vs Blaine Because that was like the only time Charizard could be bothered doing a damn thing up until Charizard Chills,

Ash Vs Clair Charizard came back! (And the Crowd goes wild!) awesome finish, he chucked that Serpent as good as dead!

Couldn't quite remember much from Hoenn,

If I had to pick one from Sinnoh, let it be Volkner, however, we're still waiting on that episode, would be a great battle though.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
I liked Sabrina, she can turn me into a doll & play with me any day ;)
I liked how her Kadabra dominated Pikachu the first time around, then all of Ashs pokemon where afraid of battling her.

Charmbracelet

Looking In
Misty
Erika
Sabrina
Blaine
Jasmine
Tate and Liza
Gardenia
Volkner

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Misty, Brock (these two are kind of obvious, they were the main characters)
Whitney (though she was really annoying in the games (IMO) it was funny how she kept getting lost XD and then later proved to be a good trainer (back then I never played the games lol)
Volkner (I liked that they followed his game's story plot + the flashbacks that was similar to Ash's battle)

No. 1 Machop Fan

I don't know why, but I think my fave is Chuck.

bulbasaur14

Bulbasaur line ftw
Volkner end of

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
In the anime?

Sabrina
Blaine
Morty
Winona
Juan
Fantina
Maylene

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
Flannery! (so hot!)
Candice
Byron's ego (IIIII LOOOOOOVE DEFENSE!)
Forrest, if Ash (or Max when he starts) got to battle him
Volkner

Phantom champion Z

volkner because he had the most diverse team. but i have alot of repect for crasher wake beacuse he demolished my team 12 times before i got lucky with a signal beam confusion from a low lev porygon

Status
Not open for further replies.