• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favourite Holiday/Celebration

Your favourite Holiday/Celebration?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luxraymaster

On the road to Johto
So for St.Patricks daytoday (17th March) I wondered what your favourite Holiday/Celebration is? And Why for myself I prefer Christmas because I get to see my family which I hardly ever see and also because of the presents.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
Christmas cause it's the only one you actually get off from work & school and that goes for most any country not just here in the U.S so Christmas cause you can celebrate it most anywhere.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Christmas. Nothing really comes close. Both Halloween and Easter have lost their magic, but I do love getting a good scare and chocolate.

shadow wolf

The one and only!
Christmas I guess, because I go up to my cousins.

Penguinist Trainer

Easily Halloween. To me it just seems to be the most magical of all the holidays. Dressing up in costumes, watching scary movies, going out and getting your fill of sweet treats. There are so many different things you can do on this holiday. I don't think it can ever get boring.

GalladeX

I'm quite fond of Hannukah, mainly because barely anyone in my town celebrates it. I'm also Catholic, so I get wayyy more presents than all my classmates ^^
I, of course, love Christmas. And of course, Halloween.