• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favourite music.

Crobat51

Gentlemen!!!

SharpedoSteve

Sink/Swim
Way to many to mention so i will just say 10 lol (not in any order)

Slipknot, Lamb of God, Trivium, As i lay dying, Skindred, StoneSour, All that remains, Machine head, Devildriver, Five finger death punch.

In no particular order, these are my favourite bands. I listen to music from other bands too, but these few deserve honourable mentions.

The Beatles
Fleetwood Mac
David Bowie
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
Led Zeppelin

ckayer11

Steel User
I'll listen to most bands once, but obviously I have a few favorites such as Asking Alexandria, The Used, A Day To Remember, and The Offspring. Just to name a few off the top of my head.

Ethan

Banned
Is trance a really big thing in England? It seems like all my limey buddies like it a lot but it doesn't seem to be too big over here.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
^ A lot of electronic music in general is popular over here. Trance, Drum 'n' Bass, etc. I happen to be binging on Dubstep myself at present.

In alphabetical order:
Arcade Fire
Bob Dylan
Bruce Springsteen
Katy Perry
Lady Gaga
Phoenix
Vampire Weekend

I have become addicted to The Suburbs by Arcade Fire - the whole album. Genius.

But anyways, those are the bands I listen to the most.

Kamajama

crystal castles
circa survive
blood stain child
angels & airwaves
blaqk audio
bloc party
does it offend you, yeah?
linkin park prior to minutes to midnight
saosin
enter shikari
emarosa
dozens of turkish/persian artists. loool.
^^the majority.

mapache

Bear Inside
i would say... hmm
OASIS, Bowling for soup - english
Panda, El Canto del Loco - Spanish
L'arc en ciel, Nico Touches the walls, Do As Infinity - Japanese

that's it

My favorite bands are:

Slayer
Metallica
Megadeth
Kreator
In Flames
Dark Tranquillity
At The Gates
Children Of Bodom
Motorhead
Judas Priest
Our Lady Peace
Matthew Good Band
Disturbed

Ampy

Light The Stars
Might as well redo this since last time I posted in here I was immature and had no knowledge of music at all.

My favorite band is Opeth.

Andromeda, Anthrax, Apocalyptica, Avantasia, Avenged Sevenfold, Billy Talent, Breaking Benjamin, Bullet For My Valentine, Darling Thieves, Dream Theater, Edguy, Eminem, Evanescense, Foo Fighters, Forbidden, Fort Minor, Gorillaz, Hammerfall, Kamelot, Killswitch Engage, Linkin Park, Megadeth, Metallica, Modest Mouse, Muse, Opeth, Pantera, Paramore, Pink Floyd, Primus, Red, Rise Against, Story Of The Year, Submersed, Symphony X, System Of A Down, Testament, Three Days Grace, Zebrahead, 30 Seconds to Mars

I'm always open to suggestions.