• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favourite music.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
My favourite song is Daniel Powter's Bad Day because almost every day is a bad one for me.

telivisionhead

My favourite band for music is either Bon Jovi (Only for some of his songs like Runaway etc.) and Coldplay(Like it more than Bon Jovi though)
I also like Hans Zimmers songs sometimes, I really like ALL of his Pirates of the caribbean songs! THEY ARE PURE EPIC WITHOUT A DOUGHT IN MY BOOKS! :D The Dark Knight theme is really cool too but I think Pirates of the Caribbean is better though. There is also another song I like but I forgot BOTH of them ugh! How sad that I forgot its name

happinas

fairy~
I'm loving Icona Pop - I love it right now. <3

SlowPokeBroKing

Future Gym Leader
I listen to a variety of music, mostly encompassed by the "Rock" genre. I love classic rock, hard rock, soft rock, grunge, hair metal, punk rock, pop punk, pop rock, heavy metal, death metal, metalcore, deathcore, screamo, emo rock, punk, hardcore, post hardcore, djent metal, indie rock, progressive rock, nu metal, There is very little that is considered punk/metal/rock that I dislike. I mainly just hate modern radio rock, i.e. Nickelback, Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch, etc. I don't dislike it because it's on the radio, I just don't like and it also happens to be popular on the radio.

I also like some rap, a tiny bit of country, some pop, and classical.

If there is one genre of music that I absolutely hate, it is dubstep.

I would say I mostly like to listen to actual hardcore. Not what many people would call screamo or death metal or the band Disturbed, etc (although I do like screamo and death metal). Actual hardcore meaning heavy music with a lot of punk influence, a DIY outlook, and a violent/negative attitude toward society. If anyone is interested, I recommend bands like Rotting Out, No Warning, Madball, Hatebreed, or Terror.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
My taste in music is all over the map. Too scattered to really classify it. I do know what I DON'T like, though: mushy love songs, rap, heavy metal, and most country.

At the moment a friend of mine who lives in Germany got me into some German bands, mostly Faun and Santiano.

My favourite bands at the moment are
My Chemical Romance
Coldplay
Green Day
Guns and Roses
Bon Jovi
There are others but I can't think of them at the moment

MachoCheese

Man I'm kind of all over the place with music, but its silly to keep yourself to one genre or style. If you like it you like it!

My favorite band ever is Justin Vernon's project Bon Iver; all three of their albums are so different and beautiful and I never get tired of them. I like a lot of other indie bands and musicians too, specifically The Antlers (Hospice is soul crushingly good), William Fitzsimmons, and Iron & Wine. I really love Kanye West too. My favorite rapper by far. Adele really caught me by surprise and she's one of my favorite artists working today. I really like a lot of older blues music to like B.B. King (my favorite guitarist ever), Son House, and Robert Johnson.

Music is really fun and cool aww yeah!!

ThisIsPatrick

My fav bands/artists atm are: (in no particular order)

- Wolfmother
- AC/DC
- Red Hot Chili Peppers
- MC Hammer
- Black Keys
- Metallica

Got many fav musicians.

ATM cannot get R.E.M.'s "The One I Love" out of my head. (FI~RE)

I noticed we don't have that or "End of the World" on the 1988-2003(?) single collection. >_<

Also into THE YELLOW MONKEY lately. I'll probably get onto more of their music soon.

Mostly anything Asian. Like Vocaloid:
Hatsune Miku
Sukone Tei
Kasane Teto
Megurine Luka
GUMI
The actual Asian music artists like:
L'Arc En Ciel
Yoshida Brothers
Dir En Grey
SCANDAL
Ayumi Himahari
AI Project

My favorite English music artist is Beck.
But others that I listen to are:
Foo Fighters
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Lamb of God <<<it's metal)
The Who
Gorillaz
Blind Melon

And more that I can't remember off the top of my head.

I also like some dubstep. My favorite being, Zomboy.

As well as house music:
NegaRen
Mayhem

^DIRU represent! XD

But really I liked (and still do) former 'rivals' Pierrot about as much. Those definitely eclipse the others I like, except probably Squarepusher! (You can tell how broken-hearted I still am that I'll never get to see Kirito and Aiji and the rest!)

A list? Guess I should do that...

I'll try to make this chronological as per my discovery...

U2 (Mostly Achtung Baby and 1980-1990 w/ the B-Sides)
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Beastie Boys
Orgy
Bomfunks MC's
Daft Punk
Pierrot
Shazna
Lastier
D-Shade
Squarepusher
Dir en grey
Franz Ferdinand
La'cryma Christi (seriously come close to those twin debuts of '99)
Psycho le Cemu
Kraftwerk
The Doors

...Not much from the most recent of years (just the last two)...

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Rock. And mostly rock. I'll listen to any genres of rock as long as it's not explosive and whatnot. My favorite band is Three Days Grace btw.

Rave

Banned
i don't listen to anything anymore. everything's way too mainstream now.

Volitide

Metempsychosis
Nine Inch Nails, Lamb of God, Faderhead, Blackburner, 30 Seconds to Mars, Slipknot, Zeromancer, Powerman 5000, Linkin Park, Static-X, 16 Volt, The Anix, Korn, Cell 7

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
My favourites are: Carly Rae Jepsen, Justin Bieber, One Direction, Bon Jovi, Backstreet Boys, Lady gaga, Katy Perry, Akon, Kelly Clarkson and more.

I like a lot of music, but some of my favorites are: Dave Matthews Band, U2, The Doors, Florence + the Machine, fun., Bump of Chicken, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles.