• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favourite music.

sυƒƒσcαтιση

commie bastard.
i love all kinds of music. generally i like the genres indie rock, alternative rock, indie pop/synthpop, heavy metal, metalcore, deathcore, thrash metal, death metal and some classical.

as for favorite bands, here's just a "small" list of all the ones i like

the airborne toxic event
all time low
the amity affliction
the antlers
arctic monkeys
asking alexandria
atreyu
attack attack!
awolnation
balmorhea
band of horses
band of skulls
barcelona
bastille
the beatles
ben folds five
benjamin francis leftwich
birds of tokyo
bleachers
bon iver
brand new
bright eyes
bring me the horizon
broken social scene
bullet for my valentine
butcher babies
the cab
cannibal corpse
capital cities
cherub
the cinematic orchestra
city and colour
clever girl
coheed and cambria
coldplay
conor oberst
crown the empire
damien jurado
damien rice
dandy warhols
dashboard confessional
daughter
a day to remember
death cab for cutie
depeche mode
discovery
dry the river
elbow
everyone dies in utah
fall out boy
falling up
fences
florence and the machine
foster the people
four year strong
the gerbils
gotye
grizzly bear
grouplove
the hush sound
iamx
imagine dragons
imogen heap
ingrid michaelson
isbells
i the mighty
jack's mannequin
jimmy eat world
the joy formidable
the killers
kodaline
kyle andrews
lifehouse
lorde
a lot like birds
manchester orchestra
mariana's trench
margot & the nuclear so and so's
matt and kim
maxence cyrin
mayday parade
memphis may fire
metric
the middle east
moby
modest mouse
motion city soundtrack
the mowgli's
ms mr
mumford & sons
mumm-ra
muse
the naked and famous
the national
the neighborhood
neon trees
neva dinova
new politics
nicole dollanganger
nine inch nails
noah and the whale
of mice & men
ok go
onerepublic
owl city
paramore
parkway drive
passion pit
pendulum
a perfect circle
phoenix
pierce the veil
pink floyd
the postal service
puscifer
radiohead
red
regina spektor
relient k
right away, great captain!
the royal concept
saosin
scala & kolacny brothers
scary kids scaring kids
set it off
set your goals
a silent film
simon & garfunkel
snow patrol
stateless
st. lucia
the story so far
suicide silence
taking back sunday
the temper trap
trading yesterday
twenty one pilots
two door cinema club
u2
the war on drugs
we came as romans
william fitzsimmons
yellowcard
you me at six
30 seconds to mars

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Daft Punk and Taylor Swift are my favourite artists. Seriously, DP is so amazing and unique.

master3019

Me gusta Flygon
I have several that I like, but the genres I'm focusing are various EDM music: techno, hardcore (in variations), makina, gabba (and it's variations)... And just a odd mix. I am an obsessed fangirl with the J-Makina artist "nadeco", but I am open to more songs or artists. Recently discovered Porter Robinson through his "Lionhearted" video and I love that chill EDM music. I'm not all "crazy hyper" everytime. ;D

Porter Robinson is the ****, and hardcore is great, but techno is boring AF (unless it's that agressive hard techno stuff).

Daft Punk and Taylor Swift are my favourite artists. Seriously, DP is so amazing and unique.

I'm gonna be honest with you. Daft Punk is not unique. Although they're pioneers of the French house movement, there are plenty other artists that make French house/disco house like they do. They are simply very recognized and marketable with their helmets and sci-fi vibe. Calling them unique is not accurate anymore.

Last edited:

Argon Wartortle

Farewell, SPPF...
Favourite artists, favourite songs linked.

Aero Chord SCNDL-The Munsta (Aero Chord Remix) Trap
Soulero Video Boy Electro
Rootkit Do It Drumstep
Razihel Spooky Jack (and His Living Dead Symphony) Drumstep
Varien Amethyst Big Room
Timmy Trumpet The Buzz (with New World Sound) Big Room
WRLD Orbit (feat. Richard Caddock) Future Bass

xEryChan

Demon Child
I don't usually stick to one genre of music, to be honest, but two favorite genres are rock and pop but I do like some country music too.

Some of my favorite artists include The Wanted, Taylor Swift, Heffron Drive, Midnight Red, and Big Time Rush yeah, I know but I have so many other artists that I listen to.

DeliriousAbsol

Call me Del
Blutengel, The Birthday Massacre and Assemblage 23 are my main fave bands. I'm a massive industrial fan.

Although I do have a guilty pleasure for Kyary Pamyu Pamyu. Rather out of place in my iTunes library but it's impossible to be unhappy while listening to her music!

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
well since months have passed, i'm pretty sure now that i have new favorite songs

though the one that i liked as of now was All of Me by John Legend, pretty sure most of you know this song well

Stardustz6

Part of the Echelon
I tend to stick to what I've grown up listening to genre wise as my dad and older sister are rock fans, although I have spread out to punk rock and metal. I have a thing about Celtic punk (Dropkick Murphys) and country but that's usually when I want something a little bit different to what I'm usually listening to.
Bands I'm currently listening to a lot recently: Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, Dragonforce, Bowling for soup and Green Day.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
The music I listen to is mostly random. The kind of stuff that is on the radio, etc. Though I have a thing for electronica and techno music. My favorite music is the likes of Blutengel, Tiesto, The Kovenant etc. More or less the kind of music no one else have ever heard of.

Carcara

I'm not a huge music fan, but I tend to like the kind of music with a rock/metal feel. Music without happy songs, and without people howling at the mic( i'm looking at you, Slipknot). Linkin Park, System of a Down, Alice in Chains and Black Sabbath are some examples i can think of. I also like classic music, mainly because of my father's influence, I can't get enough of hearing his Yanni CDs. Also, Metal Gear Rising Revengeance's music. All of it.

Bananarama

The light is coming
As I have said before, my taste in music can vary. Sometimes I like country, metal, EDM, etc. Lately, I've been listening to more "Indie"-style music, like Lykke Li. I listened to "I Never Learn" and loved it.

The Majestic Mr L

The Green Thunder
My personal favorite genre is video game music. Not sure if that counts, but whatever.
I also like older rock, like early-mid 2000's style. Dragonforce, Stratovarius, and Coldplay. I also like a couple of newer songs, like Demons by Imagine Dragons and We Are by Thousand Foot Krutch.

Sutittaja

Lightning zebra
I have actually never liked singed songs, only few of them. I have always loved video game soundtracks and actually almost all of my singed songs are replaced with soundtracks. I like everything epic, everything that inspires me. For example, Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 music is like heaven for my ears. ( for example, Heart of Chaos is one of my ultimate favorites).

Bard_

Faith & Honor
Instrumental, gospel, rock and jazz. Mainly that. I listen to stuff like Death Cab for Cutie and Postal Service as well, but that's it.