• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favourite music.

Zamin

I listen to all sorts of music, I love music. I listen to everything from 50s to heavy metal to Kesha to Stormzy. I also really like the songs from Pokemon.

My favourite bands and artists are:
System of a Down, Green Day, Black Eyed Peas, David Guetta, Madonna, Kylie, Tulisa, The Wurzels, Skepta, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Girls Aloud, Neon Jungle, The Saturdays, The Wanted, Sam Bailey, James Arthur, Joe McElderry, Little Mix, Amelia Lily, Queen, Good Charlotte, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, Vera Lynn

And many more but that is what I could think of off the top of my head xD

Opassa

Tunne susi rakasta
heard the kurt baker combo's 1 song so far on xm the other day and ever since i've been on a major power pop/jangle vibe - not anything really new, but have been spinning some big star, teenage fanclub, feedback, lemonheads, byrds, etc

Bowlbasaur

Anyone here a fan of Coheed & Cambria? I've been a fan for years and still can't get enough! I named my Exeggutor Coheed and my Toxapex Cambria and love when they battle together lol

Viviaren

Smug Snek
I mostly listen to EDM, Chill Hop/Trip Hop, Electro Swing, Hard Rock, Alternative Rock/Metal, and Indie. Sometimes I listen to a bit of Pop as well.
Here are a few artists I listen to:
Bold = Favourites
Hermitude, Flume, Skrillex, Skream, Knife Party, Ephixa, Xilent, Skrux, Seven Lions, Porter Robinson, Martin Garrix, deadmau5, Don Diablo, Borgeous, DVBBs, Lookas, JAEGER, Veorra, Neovaii, Marshmello, GANZ, Cy Kosis, Atlantic Haze, PVX, Flosstradamus, RL Grime, Yellow Claw, Rustie, Take/Five, Caravan Palace, Parov Stelar, Odjbox, Gramatik, Tape Five, Swing Republic, Swingrowers, Oh Wonder, Of Monsters and Men, Grouplove, Bastille, Foster the People, Arctic Monkeys, Imagine Dragons, Owl City, machineheart, Sia, Lily Allen, Lorde, Massive Attack, Portishead, Cashmere Cat, Wave Racer, Baseniji, Bonobo, Giraffage, Ta-Ku, Peking Duk, Pendulum, Netsky, Camo and Crooked,San Holo, Varien, Scrufizzer, TIEKS, 4 Strings, DJ Sammy, Armin Van Buuren, Ferry Corsten, Thrillseekers, Hardwell, Disclosure, Radiohead, Muse, Pink Floyd, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Deftones, Red, Fearless Vampire Killers, The Veer Union, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Shinedown, Papa Roach, Daybreak Embrace, Skillet, Trapt, Thousand Foot Krutch, Chevelle, Silverstein, Bullet for My Valentine, Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold, Halestorm, Kamelot, Anubis Gate, Within Temptation, Circus Maximus, Epica, The Bloody Beetroots, Overwerk, Cheat Codes, Flux Pavilion, Bassnectar, Panic! At the Disco, Chase and Status, The Chainsmokers, Kygo, Wolfgang Gartner, Cavalier, Sh?m, Oliver Heldens, Elephante, Jay Hardway, Avicii, David Guetta, Calvin Harris, Galantis, KSHMR, Buku, Adventure Club, W&W, Ramzoid, Jordan Comolli, Like Mike, Sander Van Doorn, Illy, 360,
Kanye West, Snavs, Aero Chord, Stephen Walking, NGHTMRE, Rameses B, Feint, WRLD, Pegboard Nerds, Noisestorm, Zedd, Biometrix, Delta Goodrem, Ariana Grande, The Weeknd, MGMT.

Also a load of Chill Hop/Trip Hop/Lo-Fi Hip Hop, Indie Pop, and Vaporwave/Vaportrap artists that I can't remember the names of.

Last edited:
The Amnesia Character Songs collection. With a total of 18 songs shared between the 5 boys and Orion (not including Kent's musical monologues or the character songs for Luka and Nova), it works well for a playlist of 78 minutes that can loop without me getting particularly sick of a song! And all the songs are so cute!

ToonsJazzLover

As part of my username, I love (smooth) jazz music, particularly the saxophone and the ones that The Weather Channel used to play until they got rid of it forever in favor of rock and production music.

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
Favourite Songs
Sleeping at the Wheel - Matchbox20
Unwell - Matchbox20
Could I Be You? - Matchbox20
Help Me Through This - Matchbox20
I Will - Matchbox20
Written in Scars - Jack Savoretti
Vagabond - Jack Savoretti
When We Were Lovers - Jack Savoretti
Something Just Like This - Coldplay/Chainsmokers
Thunder - Boys Like Girls
Rise of the Vermilion - The Fold
The Time is Now - The Fold
Monster - Imagine Dragons
Unwavering Emotions - Pokémon?
Iris - GooGooDolls

Favourite Artists
I don't really have a specific artist but I guess these are the ones I listen to most:
GooGooDolls/John Rzeznick
Matchbox20/Rob Thomas
Jack Savoretti
The Fold

Favourite Genres
I like almost anything (save songs that swear, rap, heavy metal, emo pop, screemo, stuff like that) But I would have to say my music taste is a mix of Pop, Rock, Alternative(Pop) Rock, Acoustic and instrumentals. I see my style as songs that mean something, and it's very rare that I like a song just for how it sounds. I would say that Acoustic/Alternative Rock are my favourites, or maybe some weird form of Soft Rock. But I have a contrasting taste in music (You're Gonna Go Far Kid[CLEAN] and then A Thousand Years) I'm not sure what my taste is, but feel free to tell me.

ebevan91

Chris Cornell was found dead after a Soundgarden show last night. He was one of my favorite singers too...

Nyter

Island Challenger
I mostly listen to EDM, Chill Hop/Trip Hop, Electro Swing, Hard Rock, Alternative Rock/Metal, and Indie. Sometimes I listen to a bit of Pop as well.
Here are a few artists I listen to:
Bold = Favourites
Hermitude, Flume, Skrillex, Skream, Knife Party, Seven Lions, Porter Robinson, Martin Garrix, deadmau5, Don Diablo, Borgeous, Marshmello, Yellow Claw, Bastille, Foster the People, Imagine Dragons, Owl City, machineheart, Sia, Lily Allen, Cashmere Cat, Wave Racer, Baseniji, Bonobo, Peking Duk, 4 Strings, DJ Sammy, Armin Van Buuren, Ferry Corsten, Thrillseekers, Hardwell, Disclosure, Muse, Pink Floyd, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Killers, Three Days Grace, Papa Roach, Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold, Kamelot, Flux Pavilion, Bassnectar, Panic! At the Disco, The Chainsmokers, Kygo, Wolfgang Gartner, Elephante, Avicii, David Guetta, Calvin Harris, Galantis, KSHMR, Buku, Adventure Club, Like Mike,
Kanye West, Zedd, Ariana Grande, The Weeknd, MGMT.

I could rock out to your playlist from what i see... Peking Duk! I like these artists too and my fave from all of them are Seven Lions. Their music transports you to somewhere else I swear.

Currently, all that I've been listening to is Harry Styles and the Beatles, but my regular tastes go to pretty much everything except for jazz and country. My weak spots are classic rock and soundtracks (anything by Lin-Manuel Miranda, especially).

Nebbygetinthebag

Favorite song:
Hello-Adele
We are young-Fun ft Janelle Monáe
Adventures of a lifetime-Coldplay
Try-P!nk
Radioactive-Imagine dragon
Only girl in the world-Rihanna
[*]
Bangaran-Skrillex
Stronger-Kanye west
Wake me up-Avicii
The greatest-Sia
The Monster-Eminem ft Rihanna
I also like Steven universe song, Pokèmon song, Ratchet and clank song and Sonic the hedgehog song.

Last edited:

Opassa

Tunne susi rakasta
summer evenings always feel empty without the right dream pop albums

radio dept, the bilinda butchers, letting up despite great faults, cocteau twins etc. have been on heavy rotation

Yes I was going through an Amnesia phase when I last posted. I still love the songs and they're among my favourites, but I failed to mention other things I listen to:

I currently own seven Pokemon albums on iTunes, just missing the Gen 3 albums.
The Undertale OST is great.
Muse are cool, if a little terrifying.
Of Monsters and Men are awesome and epic.
The Mountains just do plain beautiful music.
Amella is my all-time favourite remixer.
Two Steps From Hell are just plain motivational. And epic.
I listen to a lot of anime soundtracks with my sister. Too many to list.

Edit: I've just realised how much I love Starset. Just saying.
Edit 2: Dammit I forgot Keane. Keane is awesome.

Last edited: