• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favourite music.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Not sure why, it still works with me. The song is The Edge of Glory.
It says unavailable on my end too (via the US). Are you from Europe? Might be why the video works on your end. The person who posted it might have it set to only work in certain regions.

Rodpaco

It says unavailable on my end too (via the US). Are you from Europe? Might be why the video works on your end. The person who posted it might have it set to only work in certain regions.

Yes, so that might be the reason. Although it's weird because the video is actually from Lady Gaga's official channel.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Oh boy, list making time.
Whipping out iPod... here we go!

Ace of Base
Adema
Apocalyptica
Asher D
Barenaked Ladies
Bon Jovi
Bow Wow
Buckcherry
Burn In Silence
Cake
Chamillionaire
Chris Brown
Clutch
Crazy Town
D12
Danny Elfman
Devildriver
Dido
Dimmu Borgir
Disturbed
DJ Tiesto
Dope
E Nomine
Enya
Faith No More
Fast Ball
Fort Minor
Fuel
The Game
Garth Brooks
Gojira
Hans Zimmer
The Haunted
Hollywood Undead
Incubus
Killa Kyleon
Killswitch Engage
Korn
Lacrimosa
Lamb Of God
Lil John
Lil Wayne
Limp Bizkit
Linkin Park
Ludacris
Machine Head
Marilyn Manson
Massive Attack
Mike Jones
Mindless Self Indulgence
Mobb Deep
Modest Mouse
Motograter
Mushroomhead
My Dying Bride
Nas
Nelly
Nickelback
Obie Trice
Orbital
Orgy
Outlawz
Rammstein
The Rasmus
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Rhapsody
Rob Dougan
Seether
Serj Tankian
SixxAM
Skillet
Slipknot
Smash Mouth
Smashing Pumpkins
Smile Empty Soul
Stabbing Westward
Static-X
Stereomud
Stevie Ray Vaughan
Styles P
Submersed
System Of A Down
t.A.T.u.
T.I.
Taco
Taproot
Thousand Foot Krutch
Through The Eyes Of The Dead
Trick Daddy
Tupac
Van Halen
Vast
Weird Al Yankovic
Ying Yang Twins
10 Years
12 Stones

PHWEW!!! Now my hands ache....

I can tell you're a 90s kid.. (and probably no longer on here). I visit some of the above bands for nostalgia purposes.. Not so much the hiphop-artists, that's never really been my thing. Then again, I don't think anybody has ever listened to more then one track by the YingYang Twins.. xD

I'm not seeing Muse, Nirvana or Foo Fighters in the list. Definitely one of my favorite bands ever.

Anyone into Blackpink? Their latest "Lovesick Girl" was all right. Didn't go as hard as "Ddu-ddu-du-du" and "How You Like That?"... I await the other tracks to their new album and a music video for "Sour Candy" feat. Lady Gaga.

Funnily enough, my line of work has kinda forced me into delving a bit into Kpop. There songs are definitely catchy. It helps that 3 out of the 4 speak English as well. My personal favorite is probably Kill This Love. But in fairness, most of their songs are pretty formulaic to the point that they blend too much. Most songs start with a Jennie verse, Rosé and Jisoo alternate the pre-chorus, the chorus most of the time consists of a single line being sung, a repition sounds (oh yeah oh yeah, ddu du ddu du, ra pa-pa pa-pa pa-pam, wi padem, etc) and a musical repition. And Lisa coming in on the second verse. Repeat chorus, Rosé does a bridge, repeat chorus, outro.

That being said, they do have some standouts, but their most popular songs are way too much alike in format.

Nyter

Island Challenger
Funnily enough, my line of work has kinda forced me into delving a bit into Kpop. There songs are definitely catchy. It helps that 3 out of the 4 speak English as well. My personal favorite is probably Kill This Love. But in fairness, most of their songs are pretty formulaic to the point that they blend too much. Most songs start with a Jennie verse, Rosé and Jisoo alternate the pre-chorus, the chorus most of the time consists of a single line being sung, a repition sounds (oh yeah oh yeah, ddu du ddu du, ra pa-pa pa-pa pa-pam, wi padem, etc) and a musical repition. And Lisa coming in on the second verse. Repeat chorus, Rosé does a bridge, repeat chorus, outro.

That being said, they do have some standouts, but their most popular songs are way too much alike in format.
I am curious what your line of work is..?

I def. have gotten way more into K-pop since that last post. Now it is not just Blackpink but other K-pop artists and groups with some songs...

Everglow - "La Di Da", "Dun Dun", "Adios", "Bon Chocolat"
CLC - "No", "Helicopter"
Red Velvet - "Peekaboo"
(G)I-dle - "Señorita"
Pixy - "Wings"
KNK - "Sunset"
Kingdom - "Excalibur"
Kard - "Gunshot"
AleXa - "Bomb"
And ofc Blackpink - "Lovesick Girls", "Pretty Savage", "How You Like That?", "Forever Young"

Locormus

I am curious what your line of work is..?

I def. have gotten way more into K-pop since that last post. Now it is not just Blackpink but other K-pop artists and groups with some songs...

Everglow - "La Di Da", "Dun Dun", "Adios", "Bon Chocolat"
CLC - "No", "Helicopter"
Red Velvet - "Peekaboo"
(G)I-dle - "Señorita"
Pixy - "Wings"
KNK - "Sunset"
Kingdom - "Excalibur"
Kard - "Gunshot"
AleXa - "Bomb"
And ofc Blackpink - "Lovesick Girls", "Pretty Savage", "How You Like That?", "Forever Young"

I'm (currently) an online content creator/moderator for a big media/tech-retailer. It's my job to establish brand awareness on social media and interact with potential customers. Since we sell Kpop albums, and the Kpop-community is very active online.. I suddenly found myself having to know what BTS, BP, TxT, Twice, StrayKids, Itzy, etc were..

Heck, even knowing what's meant when people are talking about 'comeback season' helps.

Locormus

melodic black metal / death-thrash

Honestly, sounds a bit tame for my liking. The drums sound like an old drummachine, the guitars don't really do anything innovative (we've heard Metallica do it over and over again) and the track ultimately just offers a sad (minor) sped-up rendition of a VanHalen solo as its highlight(?).

shadoejji

I listen mostly to K-Pop and video game music nowadays. My favorite K-Pop artists are Dreamcatcher, DAY6, LOONA, TWICE, SHINee, INFINITE, and IU (plus I listen to many more) Also starting to listen to more J-Pop/Rock

I also really like 2000's-early 2010's pop/rock music, some metal, and other songs that I know from Guitar Hero/Rock Band (which helped me get into music starting 2013)

haiduk

Exomancer
Honestly, sounds a bit tame for my liking. The drums sound like an old drummachine, the guitars don't really do anything innovative (we've heard Metallica do it over and over again) and the track ultimately just offers a sad (minor) sped-up rendition of a VanHalen solo as its highlight(?).

Thanks for the comments.

The guitars are way faster than Metallica. But I'm not saying speed = innovation. The highlights & innovation here are the fast riffs + interesting leads combinations (like at 1:20) to create unique atmosphere & build momentum.

Anyway, I appreciate an honest opinion.

-

One more from Diabolica

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
One of my latest songs would be Higher by Alchemia (The song is about flying higher obviously not drugs) and it fits well with the flying theme of lego Bionicle from 2008

Other Artists include

X-Zibit (His music is good)
Godsmack (Specifically their Voodoo song)
Nickelback
West One Music (Brute Force theme)
Linkin Park
Finger Eleven
Skillet
Cryoshell
Three Days Grace
The Power Rangers Orchestra (Thats what the Mighty Morphing Power Rangers 1997 movie theme is called)
Ron Wassermann His 2012 album remakes of the power ranger themes

Last edited:

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Please stop making these prejorative comments about me.
Report it and move on. Dude literally has "troll" in his name, I'm not sure how much more blatant he could be about it.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Lupe Fiasco - (Food & Liquor)
Nas - (Illmatic)
2Pac - (All Eyez On Me)
Eminem - (The Marshall Mathers LP)
Kanye West - (Graduation)
Breaking Benjamin - (Phobia)
T.I. - (Urban Legend)
Ice Cube - (AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted)
Biggie Smalls - (Ready to Die)
Jay Electronica - (What The F*ck Is A Jay Electonica)

SummerHaze

I like classical and pop music, it depends on my mood. I record my own music and I need some inspiration. Luckily I found useful platform for musicians here https://pibox.com/music-collaboration/. It allows to collaborate remotely and chat with the team, share files of any format, discuss edits and brainstorm together.

Last edited:

Duck-Duck

Almighty Duck
AC/DC, Motorhëad, Iron Maiden to name a few. Love everything from Rock, Blues, Punk, Ska, Ska/Punk, Power Metal, Irish Punk and honestly if you have read this you may already know what I like!