• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favourite music.

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
Listen to a little of everything, though I consider myself more of a musical historian. It's just more interesting for my neurodivergent mind to go back and discover great older stuff than to keep up with new stuff, though I try my best.

In particular, lately I've been going back through an 80s alternative phase. The Cure, New Order, The Smiths, Pixies, The Replacements, The Stone Roses, INXS, Depeche Mode, Echo & The Bunnymen, The Jam, Squeeze, etc.

I actually listen to different styles of music and different artists. But lately I really like harry styles. I even saved the harry styles images for a future poster. He is a really cool singer. But as it turned out, he is also a good actor.

Last edited:

davidtungg

My favorite genre of music is Pop songs and here are my favorite artists: Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Charlie Puth, Selena Gomez, Camila Cabello, Adele, Justin Bieber