• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favourite music.

Hammerheart

Son of Wōden
Good to see someone else into moonsorrow

My top over the last 3 months according to last.fm, with number of plays to the right.

1. The Oldham Tinkers - 326
2. Martin Simpson - 243
3. Anathema - 187
4. Drudkh - 176
5. Warning - 149
6. Nic Jones - 128
7. The Houghton Weavers - 109
8. Emperor - 106
9. Death in June - 98
10. Ray LaMontagne - 87
11. Alcest - 84
12. Rhapsody of Fire - 76
13. Lupe Fiasco - 74
14. Orpheus - 73
14. Odroerir - 73
14. Les Discrets - 73
17. Clannad - 66
18. Black Knight - 64
19. Wodensthrone - 60
20. The Smiths - 57
21. Pentagram - 50
21. Woodith Ole - 50
23. Skyforger - 49
24. Dropkick Murphys - 48
25. Domgård - 47

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
Slipknot (RIP Steve Grey)
Metallica
Rob Zombie
Iron Maiden
Dragonforce
Bullet for my Valentine
Green Day
(Whatever band made Devour)
5-Finger Deadthpunch, purely because of the lolz name

I could name many more.

Used to like, but now don't like:
Muse

dddevious

I like a lot of death and black metal. Autopsy, Darkthrone, early My Dying Bride, Nunslaughter and some other stuff like Khanate come to mind as my very favourites immediately.

Coldplay = unbeatable , Snow patrol , Killers, Black eyed peas Gorrilaz

Dark Arceus

Worst. Name. Ever.
I like a fair mixture of bands, mostly from before I was born. Oasis, Blur and Pulp, being populare when I was born, were probably just absorbed by my childhood brain, and Arctic Monkeys and Green Day, being more modern and popular now, were a safe choice. Then there's the bands I inherited from my parents, like The Jam, U2 and Stone Roses. Throw in some Punk (Buzzcocks, The Clash, The Ramones) some good old fashioned Hard Rock (Led Zeppelin, Guns N Roses, Aerosmith), a few NWOBM bands (Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Motorhead) and, randomly, The Police and Joy Division and you've got a fair mix of music.

Patches-Kun

Dawn Patrol
Favorite band is Van Halen.

Top Five other than VH:
-Motley Crue
-Sixx:A.M.
-Mr. Big
-Aerosmith
-Cream

For the other bands, the songs I have vary. It's either a few here and there or a variety of songs in their discography to having a multitude of songs from their discography/having quite a few of their albums.

.38 Special, AC/DC, Accept, Aerosmith, Alcatrazz, Alice Cooper, Anthrax, Asia, Autograph, Aya Hirano, The Beach Boys, The Beastie Boys, The Beatles, Billy Idol, Black Sabbath, Bon Jovi, Boston, Brian May, Brides of Destruction, Bruce Springsteen, Caramell, Cheap Trick, Cinderella, The Clash, The Cure, The Cult, David Lee Roth, Dead Kennedys, Deep Purple, Def Leppard, Devo, Dio, Dokken, The Doors, Dream Theater, Duran Duran, The Eagles, Eric Clapton, Extreme, Faster Pussycat, A Flock of Seagulls, Foreigner, George Harrison, Great White, Guns N' Roses, Hanoi Rocks, Heart, High Voltage, Inoue Marina, Iron Maiden, Iwasaki Tarou, Jenny Rom vs. ZIPPERS, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Joan Jett, Joe Perry, The Joe Perry Project, Joe Satriani, John Lennon, John Petrucci, Journey, Judas Priest, The Kinks, Kiss, Krokus, L.A. Guns, Led Zeppelin, Lynch Mob, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Megadeth, Metallica, Michael Jackson, Missing Persons, Modern English, Montrose, Motörhead, Naked Eyes, Night Ranger, Oingo Boingo, Ozzy Osbourne, Paramore, Paul McCartney, Pearl Jam, The Pillows, Poison, The Police, Queen, Quiet Riot, Racer X, Rainbow, The Ramones, Ratt, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ringo Starr, Riyu Kosaka, The Rolling Stones, Run D.M.C., Rush, Sammy Hagar, Santana, Saxon, Scorpions, The Sex Pistols, Shoko Nakagawa, Simple Minds, Skid Row, Slash, Slash's Snakepit, Slaughter, Smile.dk, Soft Cell, Steve Vai, Sweet, Ted Nugent, Tesla, Tetsuya Kakihara, Thin Lizzy, Tom Petty, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Tommy Lee, Triumph, Twisted Sister, UFO, U2, The Vapors, Velvet Revolver, Vince Neil,Vixen, W.A.S.P., Warrant, White Lion, Whitesnake, The Who, Winger, X Japan, The Yardbirds, Yes, Yngwie Malmsteen, ZZ Top.

Update'd stuff in Bold.

Yeti

Banned
I would have to say:
Crystal Castles
Ladytron
The Dollyrots
The 6ths
The Lovemakers
DC Talk
Tegan and Sara

otherwise I mainly just listen to individual songs but these guys are all gr8. Some of the few bands to have the whole album on my iPod & phone WINDOWS MEDIA MOBILE.

Anybody here like The Strokes? They are undeniably my favorite band of all time.

Other favorite bands/artists of mine include:
-Oasis (probably my 2nd favorite group, actually)
-Aerosmith
-Arctic Monkeys
-Art Brut
-Barenaked Ladies
-The Beatles (3rd favorite)
-CAKE
-Cheap Trick
-Coldplay
-The Cult
-The Cure
-Death Cab for Cutie
-The Decemberists
-Everclear
-The Fratellis
-Good Charlotte
-Gorillaz
-Green Day
-The Hush Sound
-Incubus
-JET
-Jon McLaughlin
-Katy Perry (guilty pleasure. haha.)
-The Killers
-The Kinks
-The Killers
-Led Zeppelin
-Modest Mouse
-Panic! At the Disco
-Phantom Planet
-Phoenix
-Pomplamoose
-Radiohead
-Razorlight
-Red Hot Chili Peppers
-Regina Spektor
-The Rifles
-Rolling Stones
-The Shins
-Smash Mouth
-Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin (little known, but well worth checking out)
-Spoon
-Taking Back Sunday
-They Might Be Giants
-The Verve
-The Weepies
-Weezer
-The White Stripes
-The Who
-30 Seconds To Mars

Those are all pop/rock/electronica/indie...
In the ways of hippity hop music, I dig Busdriver and Del tha Funkee Homosapien/Hieroglyphics.

That's not all, but those are the major ones.

Last edited:
Every time I see someone without Marillion in their list, I get deeply disappointed. I dunno why.

Also, I've taken a serious liking to Bob Dylan and X Japan lately. Why those two at the same time, I don't even.

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
The Orb, Broken Bells, The National, Manu Chao, Jukes, The Future Sound Of London, Orbital, The Dead Weather, The Beatles, U2, Rush, does Beethoven count?, David Kristian, Gogol Bordello, and much more. I can't name them all.

repoman

The Jimi Hendrix Experience is so awesome, even my Mewtwo loves listening to it. Every time we go cruising in the car, in goes Axis: Bold as love to the CD slot.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
even my Mewtwo loves listening to it.
What.

Top 20 over the last three months according to Last.fm.

1. Jamie T (827)
2. Avenged Sevenfold (639)
3. The Birthday Massacre (550)
4. Cynic (508)
5. Pendulum (417)
6. 2Times Terror (353)
7. Crystal Castles (318)
8. Porcelain and the Tramps (298)
9. Deathstars (250)
10. Nevermore (223)
11. Insomnium (218)
12. Megadeth (213)
13. Queens of the Stone Age (200)
14. In Flames (191)
15. Oomph! (190)
16. Muse (156)
17. Chase & Status (142)
18. Modest Mouse (111)
19. Seether (99)
20. Nightwish (84)

Whee.

ChloboShoka

Writer
Sugababes - My favorite girl band ever. I love all the albums.
Depeche Mode - Genius song writing and vocals. They're simply the best.
Kaiser Chiefs - They're really awesome. I was glued to their debut album
Spice Girls - Childhood obsession that hasn't completly faded away.
Placebo - My Sweet Prince is one of the best tracks I've ever heard.
Muse - Absolution <3
Nightwish - wonderful music.
Gorillaz - I first became a fan from Clint Eastwood.
Destiny's Child - Beyonce and Kelly's voices are incredible. Letoya and Lativia were underrated, but Michelle also worked well for them too.
Within Temptation - I only have Silent Force but I think it's a marvelous album.
Papa Roach - Getting Away With Murder is fab and I brought Infest today.
The Cardigans - Favorite game and love fool <3
Busted - Too bad they broke up. Saw then live before they broke up. They were brilliant.
TLC - CrazySexyCool is one of the greatest RnB albums. R.I.P Lisa Left Eye Lopes.
Atomic Kitten - Whole again <3 I also love their album Ladies Night.
Nine Inch Nails - <3
La Roux - I love Bulletproof.
A.T.B.A.N Klann - It was a shame Grass Roots was never released. They went on to become Black Eyed Peas.
All Saints - I love the vibe to their songs.
Girls Aloud - I remember voting for Nicola in Popstars: The Rivals.
The Honeyz - They're not around anymore but Finally Found is a lovely song.
Boyzone - I was pretty young and I live with my Aunt and she was obsessed with Boyzone and take That, and I admired their songs.
Blue - Not obsessed with them anymore but I saw them live and they were great.
Black Eyed Peas - Wasn't really a fan until I listened to Elephunk and Behind The Front.
The Fugees - The Score is amazing.
Take That - See Boyzone
Scissor Sisters - Their songs are cute.
No Doubt - Gwen Stefani's voice is awesome.
The Gossip - Beth Ditto is amazing. Her vocals are great.
Iron Maiden
Metallica
Within Temptation
Leave's Eyes
The Sins Of Thy Beloved
Theatre Of Tragedy

Last edited:

sweeney123

Eevee Trainer
These are the bands i like:
-all that remains
-Trapt
-Papa roach
-rise against
-senses fail
-30 seconds to mars
-Red
-avenged sevenfold
-Disturbed
-atreyu
-A day to remember
-Blink 182
-breaking benjamin
-bullet for my valentine
-crossfade
-foo fighters

that all i can think of

My Favorite Band is WEEZER

Others (No Order AT ALL): Manchester Orchestra, Gorillaz, Radiohead, Modest Mouse, Bon Iver, Motion City Soundtrack, Local Natives, Vampire Weekend, MGMT, TV On The Radio, Kid Cudi, Lupe Fiasco, Gnarls Barkley, Neutral Milk Hotel, The National, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Gaslight Anthem, We Are Scientists, The Roots, The Bravery, Girls, Girl Talk, Tokyo Police Club, Wolf Parade, Kings of Leon, Wilco, Kanye West, The Wombats, Animal Collective, B.O.B, The Aquabats (some), Arcade Fire, Band of Horses, Wu-Tang Clan, Panic At The Disco, Beck, Grizzly Bear, blink-182, Wavves, Coldplay, Incubus, Cage The Elephant, Death Cab For Cutie, The Cool Kids, Serj Tankian, Foo Fighters, Outkast, The Killers, Fleet Foxes, and Green Day too.

This ranges from liking ALOT to a small amount of interest. Thats it for now!

-Bob Thelman

tennisgrl913

Mightyena's Trainer
Music

Some pretty good music in my opinion:
Band of Horses
Coldplay
Dave Matthews Band
The Fray
Keane
The Killers
Matchbox Twenty