• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favourite music.

ZFXZFX

The Used
Falling In Reverse
Enter Shikari
From First To Last
Sonny Moore
Skrillex
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Slash
Escape The Fate
Slipknot
Marilyn Manson
Limp Bizkit
Korn
Evanescence
Linkin Park
System Of A Down
Disturbed
Iron Maiden
Metallica
Guns N Roses
Steel Panther
Black Veil Brides
My Chemical Romance
30 Seconds To Mars
Coal Chamber
Alter Bridge
Blink 182
Foo Fighters
blessthefall
The Devil Wears Prada

No particular order, just all the music I'm into.

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
Pretty much all sorts of hip hop.

Kid cudi
Jay z
Kanye west
Eminem

There's some

ROFLMAO

A fairly varied bunch, my favourites would have to be:

The Beatles
John Lennon
Queen
Rick Astley
The Bee Gees
Hot Chocolate
Earth, Wind and Fire
Girugamesh
Bon Jovi
Coldplay
James Blunt
The Lonely Island

Danny1221

I guess it varies, I've never been good with getting genres exactly right lmao, check my music tests for that one :p. Anyways I'll check them out, punk in general is probs more the thign I was looking for them punk rock or punk pop doesn't bother me :)

Been listening to some Green Day and Katy Perry

Last edited:

Danny1221

I listen to Blink182 and sum41, some stuff I like as well as those are:
simple plan
yellowcard
you me at six
every avenue
girls like boys
30 seconds to mars

they are a few suggestions for you. :)
Thanks man, I love simple plan I know that and have heard a few you me at six songs so I'm sure the other will also be good suggestions. :)

Typo

been a while
Some of my favorites (In no particular order, definitely not my only ones):

• ARTIST - SONG
  • Rusted Root - Send Me On My Way
  • Shinedown - Enemies
  • Shinedown - Diamond Eyes [Boom-Lay Boom-Lay Boom]
  • Shinedown - Simple Man (Acoustic)
  • Muse - Knights of Cydonia
  • Muse - Invincible
  • Muse - MK Ultra
  • Dream Theater - Endless Sacrifice
  • Dream Theater - The Glass Prison
  • Dream Theater - Panic Attack
  • Dream Theater - These Walls
  • Pantera - Cemetary Gates
  • Pantera - Walk
  • RED - Let Go
  • RED - Let It Burn
  • Sixx:A.M. - The ENTIRE "Heroin Diaries Soundtrack"
  • Woodkid - Wasteland
  • Paper Lions - Travelling
  • Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc.
  • Rise Against - Hero Of War
  • Rise Against - Satalite

The Unknown Twinkie

Lilligant is so cute
Some of my favorites (In no particular order, definitely not my only ones):

[*]Rise Against - Satalite
[/LIST]

I love that song, it's very good, Rise Against is really good.

gpdlt

Pokemon Trainer
I like a wide variety of music. Old Los Tigres del Norte, Vincente Fernandez, Sublime, Justice, Kid Cudi, August Burns Red, Christina Aguilera, College, Shakira, Selena, Redman, Pepe Aquilar, No Doubt, etc.

Cyndas-Sprites

EEEEEEH SEXY LADY!
Sigh. Blink 182 and Sum 41 aren't really punk rock. It's pop punk at best, and I'm being extremely generous with that statement. :/
You want real punk rock? Listen to the classics: the Ramones, the Stimulators, the Sex Pistols, and most especially the Clash.
A newer band is Bantoom Rooster. They're pretty good.

Anyway, I've recently started listening to the Artic Monkeys. They're good.
Tenpole Tudor.

I love new wave music (Oingo boingo, Devo, Gary Numan etc.)

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
I'm into a lot of tracks, some make me look crazy but other's I am slightly embarrased about:

Avenged Sevenfold: My favourite from them is Nightmare, man are they awesome
Rammstein: I've listened to four of his songs and he's alright but he is pretty weird
Linkin Park: I've decided I want 'In The End' to be played at my funeral :D
Katy Perry: Watching the offical video of california gurls and listening to hot n cold...Awesome
Kayne West: Great Rapper, Power is a fantastic song
Elena Siegman: Creepy emo singer but great at it, strangely I am drawn to it
Selena Gomez: ............Oh God why am I revealing this :( But some of her songs are good, tremendous voice
Black Eyed Peas: Where is the Love and Good Night are hilarious, Will.I.Am is pretty cool
Pitbull: I remember a joke off Youtube about this after listening to some of his tracks. Girl: Can you count 1-5 in spanish? Boy: Sure 1 2 3 4, Uno Dos Tres Cuatro Girl: And 5? Boy: I know you want me! :D Pitbull is epic though
Rick Astely: Come on, never gonna give you up is a classic that can never die
Marilyn Manson: Creepy and Cool
Robert Tenner: I think he is the guy who sang No Easy Way Out in Rocky, that was a great song
H.I.M: Buried Alive by Love is a fantastic song

And recently about half an hour ago, I heard the song 'Animal I've Become' and 'Let the Bodies hit the floor' as well as 'On the Floor'. Two different types of songs yet their all awesome...:D

Typo

been a while
And recently about half an hour ago, I heard the song 'Animal I've Become'

If you've just found these guys, go check out Riot (explicit warning), Pain, and The Good Life. Very catchy tunes and Adam's voice is great. World So Cold, and Over And Over are also good. Also, DEFINITELY if nothing else listen to my personal favorite, I Don't Care (Spotify has better quality). Adam collaborates with Apocalyptica, a Metallica cover band made up of four cellists. Three Days Grace is pretty simple as far as their songs go, but Adam's voice makes up for it all.

DragonTrainerSilver

<-- Starving dragon
Favorite bands are...Guns'n'Roses,Black Sabbath and The Beatles.In my opinion this is the perfect mix of rock,metal and pop.

DMerle

Guess who's back
Favorite Artist at the moment is B.O.B love his distinctive style, i like every song i've heard so far off his new album.

rook09

Of science.
My favourite artists currently would have to be...

Muse (Favourite song is Citizen Erased)
Enter Shikari (Favourite song is Quelle Suprise)
Imagine Dragons (Favourite song is Demons)
30 Seconds to Mars (Favourite song is Vox Populi)
Rise Against (Favourite song is Wait For Me)

My favourite band ever is Muse; no doubt about that. But Imagine Dragons come seriously close. They've been around for a while, but are just starting to become much more widely known. So far, they've only released their EP Continued Silence and one song: 'It's Time'. If you haven't already, then I seriously suggest you go and listen to them.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
My taste in music is very wide. On my iPod, I have everything from Justin Bieber to Eminem. And everything in between.
Even though my favourite band is The Kovenant.