• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favourite music.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
So, I've recently been listening a lot of progressive rock and I really like Genesis' early stuff, especially Selling England by the Pound. Does anybody know of any bands/albums with a similar style?

I recommend them pretty much every time prog comes up, but Marillion. The first four albums have a different singer than the ones after, and once they change singer, they begin to go on a more alternative-rock tangent, albeit still colored by prog occasionally. Camel are also pretty good.

MissTomahawk

favorite band of all time is Red Hot Chili Peppers <3
I also love Muse, Gorillaz, System of a Down, Scars on Broadway, 2NE1, An Cafe, Coldplay, and a bunch of others.

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
^ omg. 2ne1 fan. XD

I like most of pop musics, but listens selectively. I like Coldplay, 30 Seconds to Mars, Rihanna, hng, anything. Really.

Oh, and I'm a fan of K-pop too, particularly Big Bang :'p

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
Karmin, Pitbull, Wisin Y Yandel, Daughtry, OneRepublic, Usher, Justin Timberlake i can go on forever with this lol

Cherche

Banned
Linkin Park, The White Stripes, Lana Del Rey, The Script, Matchbox Twenty, Imagine Dragons, Oasis, Ellie Goulding, & Evanescence. Those are just a few of my favourites, I could go for days on end.

ThePoonFlipper

Currently my favourite bands are Architects and Volumes. Metalcore is awesome, and I love me some good prog as well. I like some dubstep as well, like Adventure Club and Seven Lions. As for pop music, well, I can't get Stay the Night out of my head.

Currently my favourite bands are Architects and Volumes. Metalcore is awesome, and I love me some good prog as well. I like some dubstep as well, like Adventure Club and Seven Lions. As for pop music, well, I can't get Stay the Night out of my head.

Funny-gif-I-Like-You.gif

Sohryu

Be a Man!
I'm a fan of Oasis, Coldplay, Lorde, fun, Foxes, Ke$ha (don't judge me), and quirky bands like Postal Service and the Royal Concept.

Finally! Someone that like "The Postal Service"! I thought that I was the only fan here. They're great!

Also, "The Fray" and "Pearl Jam" are not bad, too, specially "Pearl Jam".

Finally! Someone that like "The Postal Service"! I thought that I was the only fan here. They're great!

Also, "The Fray" and "Pearl Jam" are not bad, too, specially "Pearl Jam".

The Fray used to be pretty big. I don't know where they've disappeared, though...

angelus167

my faves are ...
Fall Out Boy
Paramore
Haim
Pierce the Veil
Linkin Park
Patrick Stump
Panic at the Disco
Florence and the Machine
Avril Lavigne
Lady Gaga

music ids music i listen to it all

TehSpiral

Terminally Chill
Wow, all of you have awful taste in music.

my last.fm profile documents most of my favorite groups pretty well. Feel free to add me if you have an account.

If I had to break it down to a select group, though, these would be the top-tier artists:

Talking Heads, Wu-Tang Clan, Arcade Fire, The Rolling Stones, Daft Punk, Beastie Boys, Flying Lotus, Pavement, !!! (chk chk chk), The Fiery Furnaces, Madlib (and his various collabs/sideprojects), Deerhunter, The Beatles, OutKast, and many many more! A mix of hip-hop, "indie" stuff, traditional classic rock with a bit of old punk/new wave thrown in, and an assortment of electronic styles.

Cherche

Banned
Wow, all of you have awful taste in music.

my last.fm profile documents most of my favorite groups pretty well. Feel free to add me if you have an account.

If I had to break it down to a select group, though, these would be the top-tier artists:

Talking Heads, Wu-Tang Clan, Arcade Fire, The Rolling Stones, Daft Punk, Beastie Boys, Flying Lotus, Pavement, !!! (chk chk chk), The Fiery Furnaces, Madlib (and his various collabs/sideprojects), Deerhunter, The Beatles, OutKast, and many many more! A mix of hip-hop, "indie" stuff, traditional classic rock with a bit of old punk/new wave thrown in, and an assortment of electronic styles.

Finally someone who likes Flying Lotus, they are friggin' fantastic.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
You included.

lol **** wrecked [img139]http://i.imgur.com/MnDyAPj.gif[/img139][img139]http://i.imgur.com/o9xvWTw.gif[/img139]

at least there's some jon hopkins in his library