• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favourite music.

Flu

Artisan
gotta say, I'm quite impressed with serebii's taste

some bands I like are:
Wild Beasts
Everything Everything
Have a Nice Life
Modest Mouse
Radiohead
Spoon
No Age
Hundred Waters
Animal Collective
Django Django
Battles
Owen Pallett

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
I quite like the Backstreet Boys, Westlife, One Direction, Bon Jovi, Demi Lovoto, Carly Rae jepsen and Justin Bieber, I got CDs from each of them.

I'm pretty firmly entrenched in your rock/metal genres, with a hint of electronic thrown in for good measure. Probably the best examples of my favourite artists/bands would be:

Muse
Coheed & Cambria
Volbeat
Diablo Swing Orchestra
Area 11
Enter Shikari
The Protomen
Thirty Seconds to Mars
Royal Blood
Coldplay
Girugamesh

tui

moon upon a stick
Mainly Radiohead, and other Radiohead related stuff (Atoms For Peace, Thom Yorke's solo work)

I don't really 'get out' and listen to new music - I'm just sort of happy listening to music I love. And Radiohead's got a discography that's big enough to keep me occupied for a long long time.

Raxacoricofallapatorius

Exalted Meme Junkie
Lots of indie and alternative for me, as well as classic rock. Radiohead, Phish, Pearl Jam, The Decemberists, Neutral Milk Hotel, Fleet Foxes, the Mountain Goats, Led Zeppelin, Rush, the Clash... the list goes on.

Hi! I'm new here *shyface* this is my first post :3

I have been told I have a very varied music taste... which I do hehe.
My FAVOURITE music is the old classics of funk, soul, motown, jazz, swing etc :3 However I do like Rock music as well :D
Somtimes I listen to metal... though I'm a sucker for old music. I think I was born in the wrong era.

Spacial

procrastination
The music that I listen to:
Radiohead
Muse
Nirvana
Arctic Monkeys
Neutral Milk Hotel
The Smashing Pumpkins

I'm of the younger generation so I'm glad not to be stuck listening to airhead pop music

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist
I was lurking a bit and saw that I haven't updated my list for like five hundred years and it's really outdated and terrible and I NEED TO FIX THIS RIGHT NOW

Main Bands
Dream Theater - Scenes From a Memory
Haken - The Mountain
Muse - Absolution
Epica - Design Your Universe
Opeth - Blackwater Park
Ne Obliviscaris - Portal of I
Yes - Close to the Edge
Rush - Moving Pictures
Ayreon - The Human Equation
Incubus - a crow left of the murder...
Tool - AEnima
Jordan Rudess - Explorations for Keyboard and Orchestra
Neal Morse - Sola Scriptura
Alan Menken - Tangled (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture)
Unitopia - Artificial

These Guys are Pretty Good too tho
Liquid Tension Experiment
Steve Wilson
Nightwish
Porcupine Tree
Queen
Camel
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Theocracy
Pink Floyd
Jethro Tull
Paramore
Bad Salad
Lindsey Stirling
Weird Al Yankovic
Symphonic Theater of Dreams
Skillet
John Williams
Taylor Swift
Diablo Swing Orchestra
Hans Zimmer
Prokofiev
Beethoven
Flyleaf
Within Temptation
Metallica
Trans Siberian Orchestra
John Petrucci
Soundgarden
Foo Fighters
Alice in Chains
Tesseract
Redemption
Miles Davis
Randy Newman
Flight of the Concords
Magic Pie
Symphony X
Myrath
A Perfect Circle
Disturbed
RA
Tenacious D
Apocalyptica
Blind Guardian
Beyond the Bridge
Queens of the Stone Age
And we'll just close it off with "Showtunes"

mangaeyes

The Academy Is..., Adele, Against Me!, Alanis Morissette, Alex Clare, Alice in Chains, Alien Ant Farm, Alkaline Trio, All Time Low, The All-American Rejects, Alphabeat, alt-J, American Hi-Fi, Amy Winehouse, Anti-Flag, Arcane Roots, Archive, Atomic Tom, Atreyu, Attack! Attack!, The Audition, Automatic Loveletter, The Automatic, Avril Lavigne, Awolnation, Band Of Skulls, Bastille, Bayside, Beastie Boys, Beck, Before Their Eyes, Biffy Clyro, The Big Pink, Bipolar Sunshine, Björk, The Black Keys, The Blackout, blink-182, Bloc Party, Blood Command, blur, Bowling For Soup, Boys Like Girls, Brigade, Bullet For My Valentine, Butch Walker, Cash Cash, Catfish and The Bottlemen, [Charli XCX[/b], Chvrches, The Clash, Cloudkicker, Cobra Starship, Cold War Kids, The Coral, The Cribs, The Crave, The Cure, Cute Is What We Aim For, Daisy Dares You, Dead by April, Deftones, Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows, The Distillers, The Drums, Eagle Scout, Eagles Of Death Metal, Ed Sheeran, Ednaswap, Eels, Elbow, Escape the Fate, Evan Taubenfeld, Evanescence, Eve 6, Fall Out Boy, Fascinoma, Fat White Family, Feeder, Flobots, Florence + The Machine, Flyleaf, Foals, Foo Fighters, Foster The People, Fountains Of Wayne, Four Year Strong, Framing Hanley, Frank Turner, The Fray, Fun Lovin' Criminals, fun., The Gaslight Anthem, General Fiasco, The Ghost Of A Saber Tooth Tiger, Goo Goo Dolls, Good Charlotte, Good Shoes, Gorillaz, Gotye, Green Day, HAIM, Hawthorne Heights, Hey Monday, The Hives, Hole, Hollywood Undead, The Hoosiers, The Horrible Crowes, Icona Pop, Ida Maria, Imagine Dragons, Jamie T, Japanese Voyeurs, Jens Lekman, Jet, Jimmy Eat World, The Joy Formidable, Kaiser Chiefs, Kasabian, Kate Nash, Katy Perry, Ke$ha, Keane, Kele, Kids In Glass Houses, Kill Hannah, The Killers, Killswitch Engage, Kings of Leon, The Kinks, KT Tunstall, L7, La Roux, Lana Del Rey, Laura Mvula, Lawson, Less Than Jake, Lily Allen, Linkin Park, Lissie, Lit, London Grammar, Lorde, LostAlone, The Loved Ones, LoveHateHero, The Lumineers, M.I.A., Macklemore, Madina Lake, The Maine, Man Like Me, Man Overboard, Marina & the Diamonds, Mark Hoppus & Pete Wentz (one song), Maroon 5, Matchbook Romance, Max Raptor, Meredith Brooks, MGMT, Middle Class Rut, Mindless Self Indulgence, More Than Conquerors, Morningwood, Motion City Soundtrack, Murder Fm, Muse, My Chemical Romance, My Passion, Mystery Jets, The Naked & Famous, Natasha Bedingfield, The Neighbourhood, Nerina Pallot, Never Means Maybe, New Found Glory, New Politics, Nickelback, Nirvana, Noah and the Whale, Noisettes, Oasis, Off With Their Heads, The Offspring, One Night Only, OneRepublic, Orson, Owl City, P!nk, Paloma Faith, Panic! At The Disco, Papa Roach, Paramore, Paulo Nutini, Phoenix, The Pigeon Detectives, Pinback, Plain White T's, Plan B, The Pretty Reckless, Puddle of Mudd, Pulled Apart By Horses, Pulp, Radiohead, Rage Against The Machine, The Rasmus, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Red Sparowes, Rise Against, A Rocket to the Moon, The Rolling Stones, Royal Republic, Rufus Wainwright, Sage Francis, Savoir Adore, Scissor Sisters, The Script, Secondhand Serenade, The Secret Handshake, Senses Fail, Set Your Goals, Sex Pistols, The Shins, Silverstein, Simple Plan, Skillet, The Smiths, Snow Patrol, Sohodolls, Solange, Something Corporate, Soundgarden, Stereophonics, Story of the Year, The Strokes, The Subways, Sum 41, The Summer Set, t.A.T.u., Taking Back Sunday, Telekinesis, Temple Of The Dog, The Temper Trap, There For Tomorrow, Thriving Ivory, The Ting Tings, Title Fight, Tove Lo, Tracy Chapman, Tune-Yards, Twin Atlantic, Two Door Cinema Club, The Undertones, The Used, The Vaccines, Vampire Weekend, The Veronicas, VersaEmerge, V. V. Brown, We Are The In Crowd, We Are The Ocean, Weezer, Wheatus, The White Stripes, Wild Beasts, Wolfmother, Yashin, Yellowcard, You Me At Six, Young Guns, Zebrahead, The 1975, 3OH!3, 30 Seconds To Mars

Updated stuff in bold ;420;

Chili

General question: Do you guys buy your music or download it off websites?

I buy my music unless it is a song that was not released ever and can be downloaded in an mp3 file on one of those mp3 site things.

Anyways, I love love love

Erykah Badu
Lana Del Rey
Marina and The Diamonds
Fleetwood Mac
Stevie Nicks
Kanye West
Kendrick Lamar
Nicki Minaj
Drake
Paloma Faith
Cage The Elephant
P!nk
and sooooo much more!

So basscally I love R&B, Hip-Hop, Rap, Rock, Indie, Alternative, Pop, and I'm always open to new suggestions so leave me some suggestions, message me some, etc and we can exchange!

Opassa

Tunne susi rakasta
japanese shoegaze
1990s indie rock
aesthetic punk
midwest emo
lil b
dream pop
chiltoncore
electro house (but only if its on youtube and a picture of an anime girl is attached)

XYMewtwo

Rising Star
My all time favorite artist has to be Kendrick Lamar. I listen to a lot of hip-hop/rap :3.

He's a great rapper straight out of Compton California, and sort of has a background close to that of Eminem. He is an amazing lyricist tho.

I also listen to:

Kanye West
Ab-Soul
Schoolboy Q
Tech N9ne
Queen
The Police
Ed Sheeran
Macklemore
OneRepublic
Jay-Z
Eminem

Not rly about the heavy metal band life

state of grace

If I had to make a top five of my favorite artists, it'd be
Taylor Swift
Kate Bush
PJ Harvey
Janet Jackson
Bjork

Some songs I've been listening to a lot recently:
Every Time the Sun Comes Up by Sharon Van Etten
Queen by Perfume Genius
Oblivion by Grimes
Come On Up to the House by Tom Waits
Silent All These Years by Tori Amos

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
With a few exceptions, my taste in music tends to fall into one of two categories:

- Male rock/pop rock groups, such as OneRepublic, Coldplay, Train, The Fray, U2, and The Script
- Female pop solo artists, such as Sara Bareilles, Adele, Sia, Kelly Clarkson, and Lorde

OneRepublic is by far my favorite artist though. I could go on and on about how much I love their music. : D

JohnMango95

Loyal magma grunt
classic rock has always been a favorite genre of mine. CCR, the beatles, rolling stone, ect
on the flip side of the coini also like some music by bobby darin and frank sinatra, or any other music found on the bioshock/fallout 3-4 Soundtrack.