• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favourite music.

It's so tempting not to just put my entire play list on here, but this is a good chunk of my stuff.

Carole King
The Mama's and the Papa's
Stevie Nicks
Pat Benetar
Joni Mitchell
Blue Oyster Cult
Eurythmics
Jeff Buckley
Bonnie Tyler
Johnny Cash
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
Jefferson Airplane
Everlast
Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
Porcupine Tree
Staind
The Devil Makes Three
Fleetwood Mac
Delta Rae
Doris Day
Dark Dark Dark
Nina Simone
Thievery Corporation
Heartless Bastards
The Chordettes
Sarah Blasko
Laura Marling
The Andrews Sisters
Brown Bird
Jewel

That's all I have time for now but knowing me I'll probably come back and add 20 more.

Last edited:

AbsolsRKewl123

Proud Absol Trainer
Personally, I really like the Japanese versions of Vocaloid songs, some of my favorites being Deep Sea Girl and A Song I'd Like to Sing by Miku Hatsune. But, I also really love listening to anime theme songs and their covers, both English and Japanese.

All time top 5:

Behemoth
Megadeth
Dark Angel
Jimi Hendrix
Enslaved

And in no order just what I think up of:
Exodus
Overkill
Testament
Lamb of God
Mastodon
Heathen
Disturbed
Celtic Frost
Alcest
Watain
Inquisition
Bloodbath
Opeth
Trivium
Sublime
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Deftones
Tool
A Perfect Circle
Dream Theater
Porcupine Tree
Rush
Black Sabbath
Cynic
Bob Marley
Dio
Dethklok
Machine Head
Septicflesh
Dismember
As I Lay Dying
Job for a Cowboy
Children of Bodom
Cannibal Corpse
Vader
Deicide
Sodom
Kataklysm
Katatonia
Huntress

And a lot more but I dont feel like going on haha.

General question: Do you guys buy your music or download it off websites?

I use torrent.. (IsoHunt) I don't buy anything because I think it's a waste of money... Why pay for something when you can get it for free?

Anyway, lately, I've really been into Drake's music. His last mixtape (If You're Reading This It's Too Late) was very good. I like how "mellow" his songs are... I can't really explain... I've always been into rap/hiphop anyway; I grew up listening to Tupac, Nas and Snoop Dogg. Awhile ago I attended a Nicki Minaj concert too, I love her music. Alot seem to hate it, but I couldn't care less.

I use torrent.. (IsoHunt) I don't buy anything because I think it's a waste of money... Why pay for something when you can get it for free?

I buy when I can because it supports the artist and ultimately supports the whole industry.

But I rarely buy without having first downloaded it and made sure I like it. Because ultimately I agree with you.

PT88

I like: (In no order)
Michael Jackson
a-ha
Stevie Wonder
Genesis
Van Halen
Pink Floyd
DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince
Run-DMC
Phil Collins
Mike And The Mechanics
90's Euro Dance Music
Duran Duran
Pet Shop Boys
The Jackson's
Daryl Hall And John Oates
Bee Gees
Kool And The Gang
AC/DC
Seal
Kenny Loggins

Black Cats Of The Eve- Rin and Len Kagamine The Disappearence of Hatsune Miku- Hatsune Miku (My spelling might be off because I'm using a tablet with autocorrect)

Nodame

Misty <3
I like to listen to every song by Kalafina, I just love Yuki Kajiura's songs. They're awesome at performing live and their voices blend well imo.

To name a few of my favourite songs:
~Magia
~ To the beginning
~ Oblivious
~ Manten

Honestly, I do not know which kinds of music are my favorite. I like music, but I like a lot of them, and they sometimes are in completely different genres and languages. So all I can say is: I really don't know.

Well, now that I thought about it, I still do not know which kinds of music are my favorite. I like music, but I like a lot of them, and they sometimes are in completely different genres and languages. So all I can say is: I really don't know.

DarkraiMiestro

something or other
I like pretty much everything apart from opera, rave and some(but not all) modern pop.

SpoinkyPearl

Lately I've been listening lot of songs from the game Love Live School Idol Festival. I spent the summer in my old hometown and played the game the whole summer with my father's tablet but now I'm back home again and of course I couldn't take the tablet with me and continue my game ._. (I don't have one of my own or a smartphone) I don't feel too bad about leaving the game, but I liked the songs so I've continued listening them. My current favourites are probably Soldier Game, Korekara no Someday and Otohime Haato de Rabu Kyuden.

I also found out that Spotify has some Super Junior songs now and I've been listening them a lot! I really Devil, which is actually newest single from them (I think?). I'm not a big fan of SuJu but I enjoy their music and listen to it a lot every once in a while.

Snivy18

To be honest, I don't really like any specific artist, but I usually like to listen to any sort of pop music with an upbeat to it. I have a playlist of many songs that are upbeat and keep me happy on my iPod. :D

Scootastic

What's shakin bacon?
Some bands I could listen to all day (as evidenced by my Spotify library):

The Alan Parsons Project
The Police (my most recent obsession)
Rush
Van Halen
ABBA
Fleetwood Mac
Pixies
They Might Be Giants
Paramore, Fall Out Boy, and Maroon 5 (before they all went down the same "become more pop-ish" path, that is)
anything Devin Townsend is involved in

Rosenkvist

Hopeless Daydreamer
- Coldplay
- Florence + The Machine
- Gabrielle Aplin
- Alexander Rybak
- Clannad
- Enya
- Ludovico Einuadi
- Switchfoot
- Gregory and the Hawk