• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favourite music.

TrainerJenny

毛皮のゴミ
I have a personal Eurobeat playlist

parapara_allstars_gif_2_by_shirotsuki_hack.gif

Last edited:

BlackHorseGamer

The Dodgers Guy
My favorite kind of music is classic rock from the 70's and 80's. Bon Jovi, ACDC, Pat Benatar, Boston, Steely Dan, The Rolling Stones, ZZ Top, Huey Lewis and the News, Kenny Loggins, Billy Joel, The Human League. You name it.

Music was just never good again after the 80's. Some artists and bands like Toad the Wet Sprocket, Adele, NSYNC, Bruno Mars, Jason Mraz, Maroon 5, and Evanescence are pretty good, but that's only a select few greats since the 80's ended. Most of the music since then I found unappealing, i.e. Nirvana, Ke$ha, Sam Smith, The All American Rejects, and Blink 182, or they were just plain crappy like Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, The Backstreet Boys, and Carly Rae Jepsen. (No offense)

Klozo

The Voyager

NebulaDreams

A Dense Irritating Miniature Beast of Burden
My favourite band tends to change depending on what mood I'm into, but King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard is my current fave. They've come out with 4 albums so far this year and their 5th one is forthcoming, backed with the song 'Beginner's Luck' that sounds like something from the Lizard era of King Crimson.

[video=youtube;PLdI44R0RQA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLdI44R0RQA[/video]

Last edited:

ArcanineRaichu77

Shiny Hunter,Bookworm and BVB fan~
I can really get into any music except for blues and heavy metal. My favourite band has to be Panic! at the Disco. Their sound, and their message to fight against anxiety and things that hold you back is just amazing. Love them so much, and I hope to see them live one day! My favourite album is Vices and Virtues, and my favourite song is the Ballad of Mona Lisa :)

M.E.R.255

Triangle Face
This may make me little nerdy, but the majority of music I've been listening to for the last few years are either extended versions or remixes of video game background music. XDDD
Stuff like SMRPG, SSB, Phantasy Star Online, Pokemon, Metroid, Kirby, other Nintendo games, but also games like Undertale are things I love! ;P

Though I suppose I could say that when I hear a pretty good song in a movie I may try to find it and listen to it. ^^
From the movie Dragon Ball Z: Broly - The Legendary Super Saiyan, I absolutely enjoy Haji's Kitchen - Lost! o_o (there's a few version of it, but one of them I really like!)
I find Hellraiser's soundtrack pretty dark and interesting. o_o
Also found something that references plague doctors, which sounds so amazing to me! ^^

Sorry that I don't have any bands or genres posted... I honestly don't really know any to begin with. *sweat*

Edit: Okay, the least I can do is post one video. So um... here's that dark plague doctor/medic music I was talking about. ^^
[video=youtube;3KXj33BPcS4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KXj33BPcS4[/video]
Since I'm originally from Europe, that dark history does fascinate me a little. :O

Last edited:

Nyter

Island Challenger
I love my "get up and get down" music. I have to say Chainsmokers feat. Emily Warren - "Side Effects" is just too damn catchy. I can't help but to dance to it. I am also liking Inna's latest single "No Help". It is getting a lot of Buzz in Europe and I was finally able to see her live in NY. Great performer! Alternative bands, I would go with Echosmith's "Over My Head". It's a spunky take on the whole "we need to break up" ordeal. As for urban/trap... Lil Skies - Atomic Bomb. I hope he blows up cause this kid has potential. Just a few that, to me, go Bop!

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
I've recently started getting really into indie music. I haven't explored very much of it yet but at this point The Front Bottoms are definitely my favorites, although I'm also fond of K. Flay, The Greeting Committee, Bad Bad Hats, Courtney Barnett, and Mom Jeans.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
My favorite is 80s music and some 60s and 70s as well. A majority of my iPod playlist is 80s songs. My favorite artist is Madonna but I also like Whitney Houston, Chaka Khan, Blondie, ABBA, Prince, Cyndi Lauper, And Culture Club.

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
I listen to the following music
Indonesian Music: a lot of it, especially dangdut, regional pop forms (pop sunda, pop jawa, pop Batak, & pop Minang come to mind), and Indonesian pop from the 70’s to the 90’s, as well as the disco from around that time too (80’s especially).
Older English language songs from the 70’s-early 2000’s. Not much after that I’ll listen to since I’m not a fan of current English-language mainstream music because it doesn’t appeal to me even though I’m 21.
Other Asian music from the 70’s-80’s, like Japanese city pop and Chinese pop and YMO.
Thai morlam
Khmer Music from the 60’s to now.
Cover songs of older songs done in a good way.
I’m also a fan of the production behind that music, especially the synths used in it and the production techniques.

As a matter of fact, I make my own music. I mostly do karaoke stuff for people to sing to.

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
All my artists with non-number only names on my MP3 player on my phone.
Lagu Daerah Sunda
3 Anak Manis
A Thin Cho Swe
Abduwaris Abuqadir
Ace Of Base
Liza Aulia
Ade Bollywood
Adji Darmawan
Adnan Emen
Agian Trio
Ahmad Jais
Aira (an Indonesian artist)
Ajda Pekkan
Akbar
Akil
Alam
Alemeyahu Tesfaye
Alihan Samedov
Alisha Chinai & Anu Malik
Aliy Niyazimbetov
Alkawi
Leni Alfin
OM Sonata
Allgäuer Alpincats
Alma Latina
Alrizal
Ambar
Ameritz
Amsisi Trio
Ana Lorizta
Anak Anak
Anak2
Andi Meriam Matalatta
Andres
Andrijana Dabetić Anči
Angel Pfaff
Aniek Sunyahni
Ann Alex
Anna Mathovani
Anoj Edirimanna
Anroys
Antonio Ríos
Anu
Aqua
Arash
Ardison
Ari Wibowo
Arie Koesmiran
Armando Hernandez
Arnd
Art2tonic
Artis Cilik GNP
Artis Cilik MCP
Artis Cilik Psp
Asben
Asha Bhosle & Bappi Lahiri
Asma Love
Asmara All-Stars
Aswad
Ayi Solomon
Aylin Aslim
Ayu Ting Ting
Azar Habib
Azeb Hailu
Bajawa
Bali Family
Banu
Barike
Beniqno
Vivien
Berea
Dan Tshanda
Bereket Tesfaye
Bergek
Ayu Kartika
Nova (Indonesian artist)
Best Morlum Ever
Betharia Sonata
Bina Vokalia
Black Box
Black Brothers
Black Duck & Green Forest Choir
Blakdyak
Bob Tutupoly
Bodjie & The Law Of Gravity
Bolo
Boniaga Trio
Bonney Z
Boy Sandy
Boz Scaggs
Bram Aceh
Brenda & The Big Dudes
Bucks Fizz
Cappella
Charles Kivovon
Cheb Nani
Chenty & Selvy Nahak
Chi Thien
Khong Tu Quynh
Dai Nhan
Chicha Libre
Chicko
Chris Kuskus
Basil Greg
Christina
Christina Onassis
Christoffer Nelwan
Chrisye
Ciwan Haco
Cliff Carpenter
Cliff Richard
Countdown Kids
Cover Artist
Endah
Iis Mawanti
Cubic 22
Cumbias
Daler Mehndi
Dara
Srey Khouch
Darso
Dea Thalia
Deasy Hartanto
Deddy Dores
Dee-Lite
Deya Dova
Dian Indah Pratiwi
Didi Kempot
Yan Vellia
Yayuk Sastra
Margo Sastra
Dina Mariana
Dira Sugandi
Dizi
DJ Bobo
DJ Loss
Dong Hoa
Dong Hung
Nguyen Khanh
Phuong Linh
Eddy Silitonga
Edwin Baffe
Efrem Ayzohbelew
Efrem Tamiru
Efrinon
Eka Deli
Elly Kasim
Elvia
Elvy Sukaesih
Endah N Rhesa
Endang Wijayanti
Ende Flores
Enno Lerian
Eric Clapton
Erie Suzan
Ernie Djohan
Ery Juwita
Ester Rada
Ester Maina
Fairuz
Falguni Pathak
Fang Jinglong
Farid Harja
Lucky Reza
Favourite’s Group
Fenta Bele
Ferry Zein
Feruza Jumaniyozova
Fitri & Deddy Agam
Florin Salam
Fred Wesley & The JBs
Ga’me
Naruwe
Yopie Latul
Maxwell L.
Geeta Rabari
Chini Raval
Kinjal Patel
Genene Haile
Gino Vannelli
Girija Varma
Gitara King’s Trio
Glass Tiger
GNP Music
Gossaye Tesfaye
Grace Simon
Gregory Abbott
Grupo Homnipotente
Grupo Los Pibes
Grupo Maravilla
Gugun Blues Shelter
HR Jothipala
Hailu Mergia
Haj Ghorban Soleimani
Hallelujah Chicken Run Band
Hande Yener
Harry & Iin
Heidi Diana
Helen Koeswoyo
Usman Bersaudara
Helvy Maryand
Hendri Rotinsulu
Hengky Black Brothers
Henry Kuskus
Hetty Koes Endang
Hitomi Sato
Hoorosh Band
Hussein Derya
Hussein Meshedi Mehemmed
Hussaini Danko
Ida Makayock
Idola Pinilih
Iggy Pop
Ihab Yaghi
Iidle Yare
Ikhwan Oudaden
Ikka Bella
Ikko
Imam S Arifin
Imronsius
Indah Permatasari
Indon
Indra Catri
Cikitha Meidy
Minang Instrumental
Inul Daratista
Invazija
Fati Zebua
Irma
Is Haryanto
Jacky Doumbe
Jahfro
Jai Bajawa
Jaja Miharja
Jamal Mirdad
James Last
Janno Gibbs
Kuch Hota Hai
Jessica Nainggolan
John Eliaman
Jive Bunny
Job Molele
John Tanamal
Joice Puppella
Auzaar
Jos Ginsos
Jovri Tarigan
Joy Pinem
Julio Las Rossygnol
Kaoma
Kerawang Grup
Kinjal Dave
Koes Plus
Kris Biantoro
Ishq
Kuskus Family
Lagu Anak
Lagu Daerah
Lagu Nias
Lala Suwage
Lalrindiki Khiangte Daduhi
Lamtama Trio

And much more... (566 artists in total)

chinchourulz

200% Quality Poster
I love Weird Al. Big Weird Al fan.

And I love KISS, Rob Zombie, ACDC, Frank Zappa, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Eminem, anything really.

SubtleVVeirdoh

Unova Enthusiast
Spotify would say I’m genre-fluid. Hip-Hop/Rap, and Alternative R&B would be my top favorites. Coming close behind would Indietronica, Jazz and Funk.

Notable artists/groups: Schoolboy Q, Vince Staples, the Internet, No Kids, LAKE, Chip Wickham, Denzel Curry, IDK.

iCakeify

Luxray Fanboy
been listening to a lot of false grind and myspacecore recently. i almost regret spending the myspace years on yugioh forums haha

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Recently bought Lady Gaga's new album Chromatica, and I must say it has quickly become of my favorite albums of hers.

It's probably not one of her most well made (many of the songs are incredibly short and sound as though they are missing additional verses/hooks), but it is certainly enjoyable. Perhaps my #1 favorite song from the album is 'Replay.'