• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favourite music.

I listen mostly to Death Metal, Thrash Metal, and Folk Metal
Nile and Cannibal Corpse are my top favorite bands, equally tied in first

Death Metal is my main preferred genre of music, the heavier the louder it is the better for me, to get me up, the fast paced, the guttural vocals, the various themes ... to mention a few of my top favorite bands in the genre include:
Nile, Cannibal Corpse, Divine Empire, Morbid Angel, Machetazo, Autopsy, Deicide, Death, Jungle Rot, نار جهنم; (Narjahnam, from Bahrain)

Thrash Metal has been with me for so long, do listen a lot to the "Four Horsemen" of Thrash as well as Pantera. Thrash Metal was the first genre of music I listen to when I first discovered metal
"Four Horsemen" Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax, and Metallica - as well as Pantera are my top favorites in the Thrash metal

Folk Metal, is the one I got into recently, around early 2010's or so, mostly due to my love of Geography, the kind of Metal music where the band members use traditional instruments from where they are from, most lyrics have to do with their history and culture - I listen to it a lot, really love it more when the bands sing in their native language, as oppose to only English.
bands I love in this genre include: Metsatõl (Estonia), Skyforger (Latvia), Ugniavijas (Lithuania), Аркона (Russia), Bucovina (Romania), Heidevolk (Netherlands), Sói Đen (Vietnam), Korpiklaani (Finland), Ocelotl (Mexico), Radogost (Poland)

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Project Vela, Starset, Breaking Benjamin are currently my favorite bands which are rock. So rock is my favorite type of music.

Nyter

Island Challenger
Project Vela, Starset, Breaking Benjamin are currently my favorite bands which are rock. So rock is my favorite type of music.
I love Starset, and I am quite fond of all the new music videos they are putting out for their songs finally. Manifest and Trials so far. I def wanna see one for Telekenetic which is so far my fave song from them.

And to switch up the genre, I am really digging Dharia (Comanescu) and her two songs "Sugar and Brownies" and "August Diaries"... I am so into that eastern Europe melodic vibes. And to think she is only 13 with that type of voice!

Last edited:

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
I have fallen in love with Bardcore/Tavernwave covers of existing songs.

These are perfect for D&D, and the best at the genre is one Hildegarde von Blingn'.

EmberFireTrainer

An anomaly
I listen to a diverse range of music from the 60's through today: The Beach Boys, The Beatles, The Temptations, some Depeche Mode, Culture Club, (I like a lot of New Wave 80's music), Bon Jovi, Maroon 5 (but I liked Maroon 5 the best when they first came out like with the Songs About Jane album), The Muse, Imagine Dragons...

SummerHaze

I watch a few music channels on YouTube, esp I like MrSuicideSheep and majesticcasual. There are so many cool music videos on every taste. I found info about best YouTube video converters here so now I can download my fav music video to mp4 in a few minutes. So convy.

Last edited:

Nyter

Island Challenger
Anyone into Blackpink? Their latest "Lovesick Girl" was all right. Didn't go as hard as "Ddu-ddu-du-du" and "How You Like That?"... I await the other tracks to their new album and a music video for "Sour Candy" feat. Lady Gaga.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Lady Gaga is pretty much the only current artist whose music I actually like. What is weird is that I don’t own any of her albums or singles. Adele And Beyoncé I also don’t mind but I don’t listen to them on YouTube that much.

Nyter

Island Challenger
Lady Gaga is pretty much the only current artist whose music I actually like. What is weird is that I don’t own any of her albums or singles. Adele And Beyoncé I also don’t mind but I don’t listen to them on YouTube that much.
Gaga did a good Job on Chromatica. Her musicality and pop beats really took a shine.

Any non-mainstream artists you follow?

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
I listen to a lot of Burl Ives.

Nyter

Island Challenger
So I just discovered K/DA, the first hybrid virtual girl group. These are idols created by Riot Games, the same creators of League of Legends. The idols are comprised of Evelynn, Ahri, Akali, & Kai'Sa. However, these idols are voiced by actual artists (Madison Beer, Soyeon, Miyeon, & Jaira Burns). Anyways I just discovered them through their single, "More" you guys have to check it out.

Rodpaco

Lady Gaga is pretty much the only current artist whose music I actually like.

I had never looked into her songs, until last year when I came across this one and immediately fell in love with it:

I don't have one specific favorite song in general, but this one is certainly up there.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
ALL HAIL GETSIX

well, I’ve been listening to a lot of happy hardcore lately (don’t judge me). One of my favorite tracks from this genre is Klubfiller-Crazy. Oh, and Eufeion and Denile-Music is My Suicide (Extended Mix). I’m also obsessed with this rock EP called Emerald by Father Before Me. A definite must-listen. I found this bass house track the other day (Sigfig-Ms. White) that’s an absolute banger.

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
Might be a few centuries to late but I enjoy listening to old sea shanties. All because I started playing Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and Rogue last year once the lockdowns started. So after playing these games for well over a month all the sea shanties got stuck into my head.

Nyter

Island Challenger
I had never looked into her songs, until last year when I came across this one and immediately fell in love with it:

I don't have one specific favorite song in general, but this one is certainly up there.
It says the video is unavailable. Curious what song it was...

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
HP and the Chamber of secrets, for the 20000 time. The first two movies will always be my fav in this series