• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Favourite Nintendo DS Colour

What's your favourite Nintendo DS Lite Colour?

• Total voters

Flareon1990

Pokemon Veteran
With Nintendo pumping out more and more colours and versions of it's unstoppable portable system, and the release of the metallic silver on Sept. 7, I was wondering, what do you think the best colour/ version is. These are only the DS Lite colours, as the original DS has stopped its production. Here are your options:
NOTE: These are the mass-produced DS Lites in NA and Europe, there are many other special DS's that are rare and hard to obtain.

North America
1) Polar White
2) Metallic Rose
3) Red/Black (originally a Brain Age 2 bundle)
4) Navy Blue
5) Metallic Silver (available in NA on Sept. 7)
6) Ice Blue (also available in Europe as 'turquoise'
7) Jet Black
8) Noble Pink

Europe Exclusives
9) Green
10) Red

Special Editions
11) Nintendogs Pink (bundled with the game)
12) Zelda Triforce Gold (bundled with the game)
13) Guitar Hero On Tour DS Silver (bundled with game)
14) Pokemon Onyx (Dialga and Palkia Edition)
15) Winning Eleven Black (bundled with game)

Also there are rumours the new Metallic Silver will REPLACE the white original DS Lite. What do you think of the two? Is this a good move by Nintendo?
Link: http://www.omgnintendo.com/article/102616/metallic-silver-ds-lite-heading-to-the-us-in-september/

These links have the pictures of the DS's:
http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2008/05/22/ds-lite-colored-red-blue-and-green-for-europe.htm
http://www.nintendononstop.com/articles/nintendo-ds-lite-colors/

Flareon1990

Pokemon Veteran
Yeah, sorry the poll only allowed for 10 responses. If you like a special edition DS Lite, you can post it in your reply along with another colour if you want.

Yeah, sorry the poll only allowed for 10 responses. If you like a special edition DS Lite, you can post it in your reply along with another colour if you want.

Understandable, it's best to have all the basic ones than the mega rare special editions that no one has ever heard of.

Do they usually spell "colour" in Canada with a U?

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Last edited:

Blueties

Bluee~
Any Blue color will do for me

pokemaniac10

クロツグ
My favorite one is Navy Blue. Probably becuase Blue is my favorite color and becuase thats the one I own. My second favorite one is probably Ice Blue.
EDIT: I also like the pokemon ds. almost as much as Navy Blue.

Last edited:

latios reborn

I do like the Black and Blue one. But as when I got my new DS they naturally didn't have any so I put the Red and black one as that's the one I had to settle with.

Dattebayo

Banned
Mine would be either Noble Pink or Jet Black.

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Mine are the Noble Pink and Zelda Triforce Golden DS. (Which I have <3)