• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Favourite Nintendo DS Colour

What's your favourite Nintendo DS Lite Colour?

• Total voters

Tadashi

kiss my greens
My favorite color is the silver... but I don't have it. I have a Crystal White DS, but I love it <3

Jessie&James

Beautiful...
I own a white and black DS and I prefer my white one.

Flareon1990

Pokemon Veteran
I have the red/black one, but I want the new Dialga and Palkia one. :(

I think they're out of stores now (at least where I am), but you can still get one over the internet for only like $30-$40 more, which is pretty cheap considering the Trforce Zelda DS goes for like $250 these days.

PokeFreak001

Queen of Ice
I have a 1st gen Ds from win they first came out and its Navy Blue but I also have a Jet Black (Onyx) Ds Lite so both colors I am in love with

MorseCoder

Pokemon Champion
I have Red/Black but actually, I love the Black, Its cool to my eyes and White is Gayous..

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
Black is awsome...but to many fingerprints...

Flareon1990

Pokemon Veteran
Yeah, I have a phat Cobalt Blue DS. It's survived 4 years and counting and gets along quite well with my dialga/palkia DS Lite.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Why isn't there an option in the poll for the orange TCG Worlds DSlite? Just because there weren't many made shouldn't mean that orange should be left out.:(