• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Favourite Nintendo DS Colour

What's your favourite Nintendo DS Lite Colour?

• Total voters

Flareon1990

Pokemon Veteran
Anyone know if the white Giratina DS Lite that's releasing in Japan along with Platinum is coming to North America?

kirby8933083

mai husbando
I am all for the polar white, of the 2 DS's I've had, white is the only choice for me. It does get a little dirtier fast than the black ones, but white is more appelling to me.

I really like the Ice Blue and Green, but my #1 color would probably be the color of my current DS Lite, Coral Pink.

Pink ftw. ^-^

EDIT - Rank up ftw. :D

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
Onyx always looked so cool.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Although many people don't agree with me, I truly think the best one is white. I mean, it was the original colour for Lite. What's better than that?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
noble pink I guess

Torpoleon

Metallic silver ,polar white ,onyx black

Noheart

The Abysswalker
I have the old DS, not the light. It's in a dark, indigo-ish color, along with a Kingdom Hearts 2 vinyl skin over the whole thing.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
that's cool

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
I really like the way Crimson looks, but I got my old Onyx about a month before that was announced. I've since received a Pokémon Onyx one as a gift, and love it, but the crimson/black is the best of the standard colors.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I love the Jet Black Onyx DS Lite, but I also love the Ice Blue one!

I currently have a normal black DS Lite however.

You forgot one:

Hot Rod Red. It was a special edition DS given away by nintendo at an event some time ago colored red in the upper screen and silver in the lower one.

I have a picture of Paris Hilton holing one in a Nintendo Power Mexico magazine, but I dont have scanner

Eternal Flame

\m/(>.<)\m/
I had this propper crappy old original ds, with a cross super clued on it, and a triforce decal on thie front, it also had a load of **** etched into it, my fave was the first gray one.