• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Favourite Nintendo DS Colour

What's your favourite Nintendo DS Lite Colour?

• Total voters

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Why isn't there an option in the poll for the orange TCG Worlds DSlite? Just because there weren't many made shouldn't mean that orange should be left out.:(

Another thing, why isn't the yellow Pikachu DSlite in the poll? It came out in Japan and the US.:(

Sinnoh Champ Cynthia.

Going to Mexico! ^-^
I love the White. But I have the pink 'cause the store only had those in stock.

#Gecko#

The Essential One
Red/Black is my favorite, but I have a Black one since the Red/Black didn't come out yet

Flareon1990

Pokemon Veteran
Why isn't there an option in the poll for the orange TCG Worlds DSlite? Just because there weren't many made shouldn't mean that orange should be left out.:(

There were only 10 options, the most common get put up, and I didn't know the yellow pikachu DS Lite got released in the US. When was that?

zipzap713

@Peteyism
I prefer the look of the Black DS Lite because it looks more sleek and clean than the other styles (in my opinion). But I own the Gold Zelda DS Lite, which does look nice, but is not on the poll.

firelovindocker

i have the blue ice one but my fav is the red and blackoh and the europe ones look nice

SaulGCube

Aeroga
Mine has to be the Crystal White. I have an Onyx one though since the white ones were sold out -_-

I would have to go with Black, but I'm looking forward to the Giratina Origin Form DS.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Either Pink (The Masculine colour, the colour of man) or Black

So metallic Pink FTW

MidnightStorm

I voted Onyx mainly because I have that one and it looks the best I think. Don't the white colored ones show dirt and things after a lot of use?

siburke939

<------ my 1st shiny
i got a green one for myself (voted green btw) & i bought my missus a red one...

the yellow pikachu one is the best though! :p

ArabGamer

My favourite colours would have to be Metallic Silver/Onyx