• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favourite Paul's Pokemon?

What is your favourite Paul's Pokemon?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard-Fan

Star Wars fan
What is your favourite Paul's Pokemon?

My favourite is Electivire because it's really cool and I really like it's personality. And it's Paul's most focused Pokemon.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
Honchkrow. It's a shame we didn't get to see it in the league, especially because it could have taken Ninjask's place.

I am Lu

Electivire. He was Paul's main Pokemon (moreso than his starter) and he emulated Paul's personality, which was always interesting to see.

Bryon

Moveset Comp Judge
My vote's for Torterra, since he wasn't much like Paul or his other Pokémon since he was wlling to help Ash's Grotle out of his own accord. Even if he's stoic, he still has a kinder heart to do something like that. I also would say Electivire is there too, but he's also a bit like paul.

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
I vote ursaring because it was a damn freaking beast and had some really good moves and when Guts was activated,it looked freaking beast.

Honchkrow IMO.

I can't stand Ursaring: it's the most overrated Pokemon in Johto IMO.

Hell, I thought it was one of the worst IN Johto: I can literally find it anywhere in Gens III-V or at least it's devolved form Teddiursa easily at a level high enough to evolve it.

Paul himself is a pretty boring character whose uptight attitude and emo Sasuke outlook on life bore the living hell out of me.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Ursaring when he has guts activated... So freaking boss :D

Luthor

Drapion just because it was so tough.It poisoned most of ash's team and took out 3 of ash's pokemon.

JD

Ursaring. It was just too awesome when Ash battled Paul at Lake Acuity.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I stan for the good sis Ursaring. She is the fiercest Pokemon I've ever seen. Kudos to Paul for catching her.

I stan for the good sis Ursaring. She is the fiercest Pokemon I've ever seen. Kudos to Paul for catching her.

Didn't know Ursaring was female. -_-

But yeah, Hitmonderp didn't stand a chance.

Honchkrow IMO.

I can't stand Ursaring: it's the most overrated Pokemon in Johto IMO.

Hell, I thought it was one of the worst IN Johto: I can literally find it anywhere in Gens III-V or at least it's devolved form Teddiursa easily at a level high enough to evolve it.

Paul himself is a pretty boring character whose uptight attitude and emo Sasuke outlook on life bore the living hell out of me.

There are plenty of worse pokemon Paul could have gotten.

----

Electivire, Torterra and Magmortar for me. I like Electivire's personality, the anime would have ruined Torterra if Paul's wasn't there, and Magmortar is a fire type. That alone is a good enough reason to worship him, but I'm going to go with Electivire.

=

There are plenty of worse pokemon Paul could have gotten.

----

True, he could've gotten DP Brock's team and then he'd officially have the worst team anyone's ever had in the history of the anime who's a main char. XD.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Honchkrow, it had the most style.

Second and third would be Electivire and Torterra, they had cool personalities, and Magmortar and Ursaring would be close behind.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
I chose, "Electivire" because he was a great rival pokemon for Ash's Pikachu and Infernape. I also liked his Ninjask because while all his pokemon are strong, it was also very speedy and you forgot Froslass another pokemon of his I liked. Because Pikachu beat it!

Status
Not open for further replies.