• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favourite Pokémon quotes.

TheLupineOne

I'M GETTING WHITE.
Your favourite Pokémon quotes.

I.E. quotes from a Pokémon game, or quotes about Pokémon.

My favourites:

"P-O-K-accent-E-balls!" Rival, Pokémon Platinum.

DToid on the God of Pokémon

And you?

Empoleon Bonaparte

idk, they just jumbled up some abilities and move names. just like when you make your own.
but it's pretty suspicious.

and just so that this one is out of the way;
"I love shorts! They're so comfortable and easy to wear!"

'I SWALLOW SLUDGE TO TRANSFORM MYSELF'

That's good news, swallowing is pretty rare these days.

"Oh, you're leaving home and starting a journey? Why didn't you tell me first?" ~Gold/Kris' Mom

It accrurately describes all the games.

Oh, and this one is just kind of... strange, to say the least:
"What if I get a bite while I'm in the bathroom?" -Fisherman

Last edited:

No. 1 Machop Fan

As quoted in my sig, Rancher Marco from Pokémon Diamond says "When I cuddle with my Pokémon, I can feel not just their bodies' warmth, but their compassion."

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
"When any life meets another, something will be born"-Or something to that affect. Said by Cynthia and quoted by other characters in the anime.

Blue Shiny Pikachu 1

Fly So High!!!
P-O-K accent E Balls. That was VERY funny. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
why they couldn't say Bathroom is a mystery to me... I really like Volkners response to Flint when you beat them at the frontier, Don't go Burning out on us now!

GalladeX

"When I got my first Gym Badge, I used the move Thunderbolt. Ever since, I've stuck with the Electric type even as I got better. I do it because I don't want to ever forget how happy I was when I won. Incidentally, Flint's fascination with the Fire type is only from his name. Someone told him that a flint is what's used to spark a fire, and that was it."

I love Volkner.

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
Pretty much anyone in Dewford Town when I set the Trendy Saying to "Adult Toys".

"I'm teaching my pokemon about ADULT TOYS, but it's not going well. It's a bit too much I think."

Last edited:

Demitrius

Banned
I really like the quote from Brock in the games, I cannot remember the exact quote, but something along the lines of him saying his Pokemon are 'rock hard.'

Floydyboy

Oink oink
"MY POKEMON IS SO FAT, IT MIGHT EXPLODE!"

Some guy from the E-reader cards.

zlxq3000

Master Collector
Anything any of those pedophiles on the SS Anne say. It's all just so wrong...

And that one kid who calls you a 'noob' when you first enter Oreburgh. At that point, I was just waiting for a trainer to say "I'm gonna pwn you!" or something stupid and internetty like that, and I'm glad that no one ever did...

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
"I'll never take a bath you can't make me" I think that's how it goes

Sagachu

Smooth as a Brock
"..... ....." - Red

The best quote.
Forever.