• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

your favourite pokemon in your party?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeMudkip14

Syko, my female hypno and Blast, my typhlosion were always there to get me out of trouble and i was really proud of myself when they evolved ( i was only 6 lol)...memories.

I loved my Espeon, it was my first Pokemon I got to Lv.100. I wish I could transfer her over to one of the newer games. Darn generation split. :<

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
My Feraligatr from Gold, I got it to level 100. 2nd one ever, after a Gyarados on Blue.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
My typhlosion from Crystal.

-cheap-

In the original versions, I loved my Houndoom :cool: And in soul silver, Haunter and Gengar was my badass of the group.

Myowu

It's said "Meow-woo"
My Fav will always be the Mew I got in a trade from my ex boyfriend. Sure I hate that its his OT on it and that I'm still unsure of how he got it, but I love it nonetheless.
I have never attended a pokemon event in my life >.< I have no access to anything like Gamestop or the movies (Thank you Middle of Nowhere lifestyle) So I'm happy I got what I could =D
<3 Mew

Weavile22

Imma be
At the moment, Deoxys due to the fact its atk is in the mid- 400s, its sp.atk is 333, and its speed is 329

annabelletheraikou

My Typhlosion from Silver. I absolutely adore it. <3

Beastiken9

Under construction
My lv5 pichu. HE RAPES PIDGEY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.